s[T]s fireflyzilla

I don't think she's a hacker. She got spoofed I believe.

First it's a she and second I am 99% sure that it wasn't actually her. She's been hacked before and punkbuster removed the ban, this seems to be the same deal.

i hope so. Because the last time i confronted her about the server crashes, she said it was another sts not theirs ( |StS|) she said she would go talk to them and i believe it was "her" who impersonated soulzz on that forum. I don't have definitive proof obviously but its pretty circumstantial.

Its no fregin wonder people use aimbots watching these videos, people just point and shoot, they skip the aiming and hunting/hinding part all together.
I think a lot of euro players do this to piss off americans.

I would tend to agree with Amazon. Seems as though when there is a repeated rulebreaker/asshatter - they're usually not from the U.S. And then they start spitting out words no one understands (like they didn't know).

And let's not forget aboot those wiley Canadians either, eh? They can be a real menace sometimes too! lol

Hey, I heard those Canadians are oot and aboot on these servers all the time. Think I might run into one? Maybe if I'm lucky and use some Labatt Blue as a lure, eh? (Got lots of Canadian relatives, so this is in jest. Don't gang up and kill me for revenge!)

Back