rules?

Did you even look at our stats? You'll find out your bullshit is not even true.

Hi Fast and Erik...
Im on the look out to join a new clan and in the course of my wanderings I was looking over the TBG site as a possible new home.
I simply asked what how is was possible to get a Best round in the thousands and what the TBG line (policy) is on Stat padding as its something I dont want to see approved in any new clan I join.
I was a bit dismayed to see this "Did you not read the first post from the thread maker? What does that tell you. Its called playing on a hacked server and PID spoofing other accounts something probably complicated to you and think its best you stay out it.
Dont even bother to call us line of padders because you have no idea what you are talking about" as a reply.

I didnt spend time checking all the thread contributors stats (not my concerned unless I join) I just wanted a little feedback on the TBG.
I addition to my first question ref the "TBG line (policy) on stat padding I would also like to know if you have nomitated PR people that deal (SOLEY) with this type of claim from non members or its it a free for all for any TBG member that wishes to comment?
Thanks

Hardpoint63

[quote1247329163=Hardpoint63]
What is TBG line of Stat Padders?
[/quote1247329163]

Many people including myself misunderstood this comment. It seemed that you were accusing us of stat padding, when you meant to ask us on policy on stat padding.

TBG does not condone stat padding. Anyone caught will be banned.

Sorry for misunderstanding your question.

Arrr "of" not "on" sorry I can be a bit of a plonker when spelling without an F7 safety net.
How does TBG mange its responces to Non members?

Hardpoint63

Can you re-phrase your last sentence? Not sure I understand what your getting at..

I think he was wondering about the responsiveness to people who are not members of the clan, are they listened to or not. Hardpoint, I will say that they are. I posted questions, asked advice, and reported problem players and always have felt that such concerns were handled well. Plus, there is the added bonus that there is a lot of humor here. They do a great job of policing there servers, listen to members and guests about issues and take action when needed.

Ditto what MacN8r said. TBG is a very well run community. I doubt if there is another better. Response to issues on the servers is very fast and reliable.

[quote1247462238=Boondokk]
Should I even bother to respond to this senseless trash, or should I save my wit smart bombs for a more important target?
[/quote1247462238]

I wish Boon would of let his smart bombs fly, I would of loved to hear it.

Back