rules?

maddox

looks like tbg server is like any other noob server out there where admin/admin friends abuse the rules
but they will kick you if you even attempt to say anything about it.

No camping the enemy titan.. right unless you are friend with the admins because if you are admin/admin friend then u are allowed to do pretty much everything u want

got tv'd twice 3 feets away from my own titan by the titan camping noob epitek22 killed another 3 times next to my own titan by the camping noob. thats cool it wasnt even my own acct funny thing is 1 or 2 tbg admins where there, they saw epitek22 camping our titan with his gs and whatd they do? thats right they kick'd me well no problems like i told you noobs wanna brake rules, lets do that

si i was thinking lets have fun with epitek22's stats/account and i did, but why stop there? lets send the message to the biggest camping noob thats right xfastx. so both of u noobs enjoy ur stats getting reset and next time follow ur own damn rules

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefie...&PID=81462207&SrchName=&Profiles=

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefie...&SrchName=&Profiles=&PID=94975952

epitek22 - Best Round

x=FAST=x - Best Round

enjoy getting reset for stat padding noobs and btw if u feel like u have something to say here, watch what
you say before i decide to have fun with ur stats too :)

so what has this to do with me? I wasn't even there.epitek is not even in TBG. Who the fuck are you, when did i camp you? You just spoofed the wrong person.

In any case, good for you. Fuck yourself. I dont care.

hello urangel :) check your g-mail account I will explain why you don't get e-tuff with people in a game that costs money

wow... proving that you suck at a video game and creating legal troubles(could be nightmare - I'd call your parents if I were you) for yourself all in the same swing of the bat ... nice

btw ill be having fun with epiteks account in my server feel free to search for me (epitek22 2142 stats) and join the padding fun.

Yes - your parents -your behavior couldn't possibly be from anyone over ... let's see... 12 maybe 13.

Hey if you feel like fucking up everyone's stats go right ahead. Hell while you're at it go ahead and admit to it again. That wasn't really the smartest of choices, also that we can trace your IP go nicely to court with it. Yes, yes I know going to court over a video game but yeah it happens and the interpretation of the law wouldn't really side with you. Just wish you the best and remember we're not centralized and most are military and/or retired military so according to the Department of Homeland Security we're fuckin terrorists and we'll fuck some shit up.

USAF SSgt Miller

First off...What a dumb ass! Think about this for a minute..I'm going to spoof somebody because I got TV'd. Then you go after somebody that has nothing to do with the situitation (Fast). I had my stats spoofed, but guess what...look at them now..my account is right where it needs to be; and soon fast and epitek is going to be there also. There are people out there that are better than you, and a whole lot smarter.....dumbass

maddox

@USAF SSgt Miller
stfu faggot trace my ip all u wantlike this one i had to proxy cause noobs banned me lolol

@balls2dawall
congrats i spoofed u once messed ur stats and after how many emails u got ur stats fixed? 20-3'?
wanna bet if i spoof u right now and mess even worse they wont do sh1t this time? or the next one? stfu

Look kid, grow up. You have no friends apparently and probably had some sort of scarring history that has left you inept toward social interaction and has caused you to make a pointless vendetta against anyone who you think threatens you. You're a kid and when you grow up you'll realize that it's a fucking game and if you're this involved maybe you should quit playing.

Now I'm sure you'll call me a fag again and say military are pussies or some other crap but you should realize you're not making me look bad or really even making me slightly mad, all you're doing is making yourself look like a mental case. Words of advice, move on. Just forget that you even did this shit and you should probably apologize to Fast and Balls and Epitek and hopefully they'll dismiss it as a aimless childish act. You can deny it but that's exactly what you did, you've admitted to it twice now.

I'm not gonna take you to court nor will EA but egging this on isn't going to do you any good and possibly might cause one of the people you've admitted to spoofing to take legal action. Your rebuttal "But I can't be held accountable in the court of law, I'm not 18". Ah yes the "I'm a minor" defense. Guess what, doesn't work. I should know I've had to deal with plenty of underage kids who fuck up and get jail time. It sucks that someone so young would have to go through something like that before 18 but their parents failed them and did not instill morals into them so therefore they get to learn the hard way. I hope this doesn't prove true for you but in all probability it will.

Also I'm sure you will refute the claim that you are a minor and if so that is very sad. Your maturity level reflects that you are clearly under the age of 18 with no major parental guidance and lacking in social skills. I base my approximation of your age on your choice of words, spelling and grammar usage.

Example 1: "stfu faggot trace my ip all u wantlike this one i had to proxy cause noobs banned me lolol"

STFU is not used by anyone over the age of 17. Faggot is rarely spelled out but maybe that one is a fluke. U, it is spelled "you". "lolol" proper usage would be lol (space) lol. Also the entire sentence structure is wrong. It should have read; "Shut the fuck up fag, trace my IP all you want. This registered IP address, I had to use a proxy because I was banned."

Example 2: "congrats i spoofed u once messed ur stats and after how many emails u got ur stats fixed? 20-3'?
wanna bet if i spoof u right now and mess even worse they wont do sh1t this time? or the next one? stfu"

You should of learned in 2nd grade about proper capitalization. U again, correct usage "you". Also "ur" is "your". "20-3" is not a complete sentence nor is it an interjection, it has no subject or predicate. Capitalization problems again on the 3rd "sentence". One thing that really caught my eye was "sh1t". That is quite odd, even when I replied with 2 fucks in my previous post you chose to replace the "I" with a "1".

All of this with your apparent attitude just compels me to believe you are just and immature 14 year old kid, who sees nothing in his future and is not investing in himself to become someone better. I feel sorry you, sorry that you lack the social skills to properly convince a woman to preform fellatio on you. If you ever need to talk let me know, I'll be right here.

Priceless, DeploymentKing. Well written, concise, and most likely, completely over this guy's head. I enjoyed it, though and I am sure that many other literate, mature players did also. Good Job. Maybe he'll spoof my stats next. If my k/d goes over 1.3, you'll know it.

[quote1247196898=MacN8r]
Priceless, DeploymentKing. Well written, concise, and most likely, completely over this guy's head. I enjoyed it, though and I am sure that many other literate, mature players did also. Good Job. Maybe he'll spoof my stats next. If my k/d goes over 1.3, you'll know it.
[/quote1247196898]
I agree nice read;
When I first found out I was spoofed Falcon said, "Dude you are taking this a lot easier than I would; I would be fucking pissed off." I tell you what, I'll send you some money, and maybe you can call somebody that gives a fuck, because I surely don't. On top of that your threats don't even phase me; I've heard a whole lot worse from better people than you. Next time get a username that fits...dumbass.

Should I even bother to respond to this senseless trash, or should I save my wit smart bombs for a more important target?

Question Folks. How does anybody get a Best round in the thousands or is this all bollocks from maddox. What is TBG line of Stat Padders?

Did you not read the first post from the thread maker? What does that tell you. Its called playing on a hacked server and PID spoofing other accounts something probably complicated to you and think its best you stay out it.
Dont even bother to call us line of padders because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Back