RO2 - Rising Storm

CoTTon

Hey all -

so got a very fun game that is still in Beta - will be released in the summertime -

Rising Storm

Save 15% on Rising Storm on Steam - $11.99 if you own RO2 -

Already got a server up from NFO -
b_560_95_1.png

If u guys want to play it, I can buy the 4 pack for 35.98 cuz I own RO2.

currently Waflez / Griff already playing so try it out!

worth to try out the expansion. No point keeping it if its gonna suck ass like RO2...a piece of shit lol

well what can be said....TBG....true born gays...who doesn't want to be part of this, tis where the action is...

trololol

well what can be said....TBG....true born gays...who doesn't want to be part of this, tis where the action is...

trololol

Im glad someone finally said it. I have a fucking list and it starts out with the 3 founders. Three Blind Gays, Three Blind Gaymers, then goes on to shit like Thirty Badass Gamers...

Im glad someone finally said it. I have a fucking list and it starts out with the 3 founders. Three Blind Gays, Three Blind Gaymers, then goes on to shit like Thirty Badass Gamers...

We are all in it together sweet stuff trolol

I would be interested but I don't have the original RO. Might pick it up on steam.

ill give it a shot when I get back to my desktop

For that price, I might as well just get it. Purchasing now.

Ok I got it....what do I need to know? lol

Edit. After buying it I apparently have two copies of the rising storm beta to give away.

Ok I got it....what do I need to know? lol

Edit. After buying it I apparently have two copies of the rising storm beta to give away.

try a match preferably action mode, its easier to hop from action to realism/classic where 1 bullet can make you bleed out

Submitted to pbbans to get it streaming now. It looks like VAC is also enabled.

Back