Return of Dragon Valley-POLL-Everyone vote!!!

Bring back Dragon Valley?

• Yes

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is conquest small, so there is 1 tank, 1 lav and 1 transport chopper side side, but thats it.
In fact that's the exact same vehicle balance for Operation Outbreak, which plays much better at that scale.

Ok well since no one is happy with DV, take it out of the rotation because only a few people wanted it to begin with.

Ok well since no one is happy with DV, take it out of the rotation because only a few people wanted it to begin with.
I think we want the map. It wasn't communicated to us that what we were voting on was DV conquest small. The voters expected DV conquest large, since that was the format which was in the rotation last time.

I haven't had a chance to play the DV since it was implemented this time around but people that have played it have expressed to me that it sucks as small conquest. according to them and I wont disclose their names unless I'm subpoena by the Intelligence committee and even then ill plead the 5th like Generals and Public officials do. Hell we might get lucky and witness a president take it also.:p

@FossilMaker31 Its your server to run do what you like but take into consideration many regulars to the BF3 maps server and not just the ones that voted wanted the DV map in rotation.
Also what has the server's population been like since TBG implemented the small conquest DV map? or you kant disclose that information publicly? Do I have to file a freedom of information request? lol. JK

BTW they sent me the wrong MB yesterday so I wont be on tonight as I hoped. :mad:

Awesome possum!!!!! Now if only I could play.
Damn motherboard!:(
I guess now I learned the hard way the valuable lesson of TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT! No one else will.

Back