Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Orga Smic

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 45

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Samoedaddy

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

Where are you located?:* Bangor, Maine

What is your Occupation/School?:* School for computers

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* This is a reapply. I love your servers and the people associated with TBG

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was trial member once for about 4 months. I somehow got overlooked for a couple months. I have never been in a clan but have always wanted. I dont cheat and am loyal but at the same time have a life

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

I was accepted for trial when AnalGrape was with you guys. He was shortly banned after and I seemed to have gotten overlooked for a few months during that period. I play as often as I can. I do however have 3 boys in sports and going to school. I have no problem supporting financially and using team speak.

Sorry about the delay, we will get with you today.

Not intending to rush or annoy, it was mentioned a couple days ago that you would be getting with me and hadn't heard anything? Did I miss or are you guys still discussing? Thank you gentlemen.

No problem, just been a weird week for many of us. Catch one of us HA's on teamster this week and we'll start your trial.

If any HA is available to give me my introduction on TS, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Did anyone get this done for you yet? I have been out for the last several days as I had to move an exchange student out of her house due to a problem. If not, I will be on at 430 tomorrow afternoon and do it for you. Sorry about the delay.

No not yet. I havent seen anything recently and 430pm ET is not a good time. I have to coach my boys basketball team at that time. We have a game. I will be looking over the weekend to get it done. Thank you.

If you are available from 730 to 830 tonight I can also provide the orientation.

I'll be in TS today, going to leave myself logged in. If you can hop in and give me a shout I'll get it taken care of. I might be in and out of the house but I'll be in channel so if I don't respond just leave a note and I'll make sure to look for you in TS.

Back