Question on rules for swearing ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

109aman

So I got banned from a BF4 for saying a specific word I'm not going to repeat here but I just wanted to know. WHY BAN FOR CURSING? I am not trying to be an asshole about it I'm just curious has something happend in the past? I just would like a reason as to why someone would get banned for cursing and how that is beneficial overall.

Cursing is allowed. Did you not read all the messages on loading screen, the yell message when you first spawn in, the scrolling message every 5 minutes or use the !rules command?

Using a slur isnt allowed. cursing is. We run public servers for years, you dont scream a slur out in a public bus, then you shouldn't do it on our servers either....Online doesnt give you the right to do it.

Saying the word "niggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" is a slur and forbidden on our servers.

You are welcome to join our other servers, curse if you like (just dont be abusive about it) but the server you were you banned from is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back