PS2 Advice

Deploymentking

Ok I broke down and bought a fucking PS2. I cant ever play online and BF2 SP and BF2142 SP are getting old. I got a PS2 with 52 games for $100. I even got the Guitar Hero game. Yes I blow huge donkey dick but I can school you in real life (Just like FPS). Ok down to the question what game(s) should I get to go along with it. Its gonna be a long list but I'll list what I have right now.

Scarface
Bully
Ratchet: Deadlock
Tiger Woods PGA 08
Madden 08
Shellshock Nam 67
MLB 2K5
Fight Night Round 3
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA Liberty City Stories
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
God of War
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Medal of Honor: European Assault
The Getaway: Black Monday
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Aresenal
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
The Simpsons Game
Metal Gear Solid 3
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
The Mummy Returns
MX Unleashed
NCAA March Madness 07
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Max Payne 2
Destroy All Humans
Rainbow Six 3
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Driv3r
Star Wars: The Video Game
Kill Switch
Black
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Resident Evil: The Outbreak
Legion: The Legend of Excalibur
The Punisher
Gun
Zone of the Enders
Shadow of the Colossus
Thrillville
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
ESPN NHL 2K5
FIFA Soccer 2004

After typing this I don't think I really need any also Ive taken a liking to Gran Turismo 4 and Ace Combat 5

I hate consoles -- always have always will. With that being said, GTA IV, Max Payne 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, and MGS I've heard are all good games ;).

wait...you got 52 games with it, and your asking what other games you should get?
i think 52 games will keep you occupied for some time...

Update: Whenever I was 14-15 and could kick ass at Metal Gear Solid...those days are gone. Fuck man I used to be able to pick up some sticks and get it 15mins or less. Oh no, not anymore. I cant get past the first level on 50% of these fucking games. I'm going to start an adult game, drinking. I'm a fucking pro at that. Let's see you top that 15 year old Joe, you son of a bitch!

i hardly ever buy games because i have to finish them, 100%. look at any of my zelda saves, grand theft auto saves, kingdom heart, final fantasy, portal, l4d.... even bf2142 (except retardo AA awards) i have to do everything possible.

this brings me to say, try kingdom hearts if you like RPGs. also, gradius is fun.

Portal was the first game where I got motion sickness. I guess warping through the walls at weird inverting angles had something to with it.

On the PS2, I have had tremendous fun with the:
- Jak and Daxter Series
- Ratchet & Clank Series
- God Of War
- Mortal Kombat / Tekken

That is, if you like platformers and fighting games.

In my opinion, the Jak & Daxter / Ratchet & Clank are possibly the best platformer games ever made.

Addictive as hell, and you feel like you're playing a movie (or a cartoon) the animation is insanely good in the cutscenes. And they're all "in-game engine" cutscenes, not movies - like in Half-Life 2.

PS2 was the best, I loved GTA SA, all of the ace combat's. I and I would play Mercenaries for hours, sometimes days.

Lol I even had Ever Quest for PS2 and f* all the haters that game was awesome!!!

chrono trigger on the FF 2-disc set. im thinking of buying the FF VII (snes ff3) disc set for PS2.

My son has the PS2, among other consoles. He loved Chrono Trigger, FF series, Resident Evil, and Guitar Hero. I must say that 52 games is awesome though. I had Battlefront for 'puter and enjoyed it.

Back