Post your ride.

I've been a long time Subaru WRX fan. This was my 2002, when they first came to the US. It had some minor mods like wheels and a stage 1 performance pack.
WRX_02_8-12-02.jpg

Then eventually I replaced it. I bought a 2006 and 2600 miles into the warranty I voided it. I took it to one of the best Subaru tuners in the US, which luckily happens to be a few miles from me and upgraded it to a GT30R turbo setup with 450 HP on a conservative tune. During the big Atlanta snowpocolypse this car was stopped halfway up an ice covered hill nobody could make it over without a running start. I was able to crab sideways out of the line and pass everyone else.

Finally I realized I don't need 450 HP anymore. I'm getting older and I don't do track days much. I'm going to keep it stock and just enjoy it for what it is.
DW9idc2.jpg

@SlickSTi cause what everyone who realizes they are getting older decides an STi is the best way to show it ;)

All these people with money lol. I would have been in trouble had I ever succeded. I am the kinda guy to start a project car and find my next one before i finish. 3 years after I canceled the project on the blazer I still haven't finished putting the interior back in.

Picked this up over the weekend, not quite as big as the large engines you guy's drive.

It's a Mazda 3 1.6 Diesel turbo, the girlfriend does a lot of miles and we've been getting 63mpg.

la4tyGe.jpg

nxxWs82.jpg

Also has the steering wheel on the correct side :p

OeQl4TD.jpg

Nice car, too bad the steering wheel's on the wrong side. I'd take that back as it's obviously defective. ;)

rhd and a mazda deisel... u suk ;)

But it's a whopping 107bhp :(

As for being a Mazda, it's replacing my BMW E92 that needed a new engine, dual mass flywheel, clutch and break hoses. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on your new car Ash. Love the reflections and the shine, nice color too!

Coming out of winter storage soon...

Attachments

• Night06-2_1.jpg
    Night06-2_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 391
  • Night07-3_1.jpg
    Night07-3_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 448
  • Night10-2_1.jpg
    Night10-2_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 449
I don't own a Z06. I read about them and will own one when the time is right.

Back