Post your ride.

2014 Nissan 370z Touring

Picked this up a couple weeks ago with less than 3,000 miles on it. Basically new. :)

IMG_20170301_150742_941.jpg

17621717_10212725780725104_2716113747928664383_o.jpg

Last edited:
nice Graphic, is that a sequoia? i had a 4runner and loved it. Also i will take credit for reviving this thread ;)

nice Graphic, is that a sequoia? i had a 4runner and loved it. Also i will take credit for reviving this thread ;)

Yeah a Sequoia. We also have a 4Runner, the wife drives that one. She says the Sequoia is too big for her.

We love Toyotas but next car will be either of these three:

• Chevy Silverado Truck
• Jeep (not family size friendly tho)
• Toyota FJ Cruiser

Really good, the modularity is great, plus great stopping power when its wet. The Caad12 probably has the best aluminum frame on the market. Gotta take off those shitty flat pedals they put on when they fitted it and put on my clippless. Gonna go on a 20 mile ride today to get it broken in.

Really good, the modularity is great, plus great stopping power when its wet. The Caad12 probably has the best aluminum frame on the market. Gotta take off those shitty flat pedals they put on when they fitted it and put on my clippless. Gonna go on a 20 mile ride today to get it broken in.
I'd love to try that but I'd need to change out the parts on my bike, something to look into though.

You can't really put discs on a frame that isn't meant for it. First off you'd have to buy adapters to place the calipers. And once you do that you have pray that your frame and fork can handle otherwise your gonna end up with some twisted metal from the torque. You don't gain stopping power with disc brakes, you only get better braking in wet conditions and less maitnence.

if that's a steel frame and fork, which it looks to be, it might work. Aluminum and carbon is where you run into issues. Anyhow that is a sweet looking bike, those frames last forever.

Steel frame, carbon fork. I was looking and they don't even sell these in the US anymore. I love the GIOS bikes, this thing jumps up on sprints and climbing and is very forgiving on bumpy roads. It's a little heavier than the carbon fiber one I had previously, but the frame doesn't flex and like you said it'll last forever.

01 highlander limited and 15 Corolla LE Eco. Nothing special but they are paid for and low maintenance. Highlander has 235000 miles and going strong. 300k+ should be easy on both cars.

Attachments

• 20170505_131711.jpg
    20170505_131711.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 265
Back