Post your ride.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 302
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 272
Well few of you guys have amazing rides and toys here! If Matt allows me I would like to reuse is sentence
If I could fuck this car, i would.
Same with mine, if I could fuck this car, I would... Honda CRV 2017 EX-L... This is winter mags 17 inch instead of my summer at 18 inch since it's a law to have winter tires here.

4723e4877c.jpg

47263c49cc.jpg

4725b4454c.jpg

4724e92603.jpg

46e8fbade4.jpg

46e9687eae.jpg

Well few of you guys have amazing rides and toys here! If Matt allows me I would like to reuse is sentence

Same with mine, if I could fuck this car, I would... Honda CRV 2017 EX-L... This is winter mags 17 inch instead of my summer at 18 inch since it's a law to have winter tires here.

4723e4877c.jpg

47263c49cc.jpg

4725b4454c.jpg

4724e92603.jpg

46e8fbade4.jpg

46e9687eae.jpg

I don't know how you sit in those seats. That would kill my back the way the legs are raised up like that so you're in more of a V position as opposed to an L .

Hell man, it's 84F here why wouldn't it be green? lol Mostly it's green anyway. After the flooding last year and record amounts of rain about 1/3 of the yard still hasn't recovered.

I don't know how you sit in those seats. That would kill my back the way the legs are raised up like that so you're in more of a V position as opposed to an L .

When you buy a car that expensive it comes with electric seats adjustment from L to V or V to L as you prefer and that's without the lumbar adjustment that can go up to mid high shoulder that can be fully exteriorized or inside as you wish. I do over 25 000 miles per year in this car, I am not buying a car without this.

I know right, mid high 70's low 80's here today.... we've been being swarmed by mosquitos, heck were going to Disney tomorrow and plan on getting in the swimming pools because its supposed to be in the high 80's low 90's and that's only 2-3 hours from us.

I recently purchased a 2006 BMW Z4 3.0Si about a month ago. 64k miles and flawless condition according to my mechanic (BOSCH certified master mechanic. One of 27 in the US). I had a 2004 Z4 (2.5L) about a year ago, however, it was vandalized pretty bad and at the time I couldn't afford the repairs (so I ended up driving a gas guzzling 1995 Audi A6 Quattro station wagon). The mid 2000s Z4s have always been my dream cars, and I'm so happy to have been able to find a perfect one, in great condition, great color, with all of the premium packages. Even new rims and hella nice tires. Some parts have been swapped from a Z4 M as well, such as the all black grille (instead of silver) and the floor mats. Some other stuff here and there as well, like the blacked out head lamps. I'm shocked that a car with 4 previous owners was in such great condition. I just need to buy some spark plugs and swap them out, and I'm looking into a nice glass windscreen for when the top is down. I have the BMW mesh one that he for some reason included, but since all of the windows are tinted, including the rear window on the soft top, I can't see shit with the mesh. I have a few photos, but to save space I encourage you to look at the full album. I just took these quickly today so they aren't perfect. Here's the full album: http://imgur.com/a/yiLya

Du0CuWy.jpg

PVH9spT.jpg

TTihelW.jpg

To-Do List:
Find a hardtop and get it painted: ETA Maybe never because they're fucking expensive and hard to find :'(
Get a clear windscreen: ETA Fucking soon because they look dope and I'd like to talk while on a toll. Pretty sure I'm getting this guy, as I like the mounting solution. Although no engravings and lighting for me. http://www.roadstersolutions.com/page69.html
Find a M sport steering wheel in good condition. There's a lot around but it's looking like a $900+ endeavor. I mainly want it because the current wheel has the most wear on the leather/stitching. It's not falling apart but she doesn't look too great, and for some reason when designing this car they went "Hmm let's make everything this beautiful real and thick massive aluminum that holds up well and looks great, but let's do a fake aluminum on the steering wheel" and now that plastic is chipped in some areas. Eww.
New shift knob. It's on the way from glorious china. The current one isn't bad, at least it's actual leather. Just looks a little too bland for me.
Reprogram my key - Allow me to elaborate. They key fob lets me put the top down once I unlock each side with it, which is super convenient when walking to the car. However, I have to hold it down through the whole process and if I let go it just stops. Kind of a pain in the butt sometimes.
New rims. I like these, but to go with the black/white color scheme I'd like to get some black rims.
Painting my brake calipers. I'd like them to be a glossy white to go with the scheme, especially with black rims.
Sex-Change. Everyone says the car is "cute" and I cannot take it anymore. I need a vagina apparently.

To finish up this post, I'd like to apologize for my absence around here. I've had a lot going on recently and today is really the first day that I've actually had to myself.

I am not sure if I can fit in this car at 6f1 :p

Six foot myself and there's plenty of extra room! The car is actually super spacious. Big trunk (Could easy pack enough for a long camping trip), lots of leg room, super comfortable seats. I think you could be 6f4 and still be accommodated well.
Getting in and out is another story, however. :p

Hell man, it's 84F here why wouldn't it be green? lol Mostly it's green anyway. After the flooding last year and record amounts of rain about 1/3 of the yard still hasn't recovered.

All we get is mud rain sleet snow & hail with a pinch of blizzards

Back