[poll] alpha gaming server

Tricksy-Hobbit

i thought ah a pistol server good i need to get some kills. turns out it was suez canal titan match so i got in a helicopter banned reason crossing the wall! the fact there is no wall and the fact he was in our titan at the time is ludicrous i was just warning you that if you use alpha pistol server you may get banned for no reason =)

Fast, I think it's pretty self explanatory.....if you alpha pistol server you'll get helicopter wall crossing banned.

.if you alpha pistol server you'll get helicopter wall crossing banned.[blockquote][/blockquote]

Yeah, what he said! WTF Fast. Don't you know how to read??? 073

are you guys being sarcastic?

you use alpha pistol server you may get banned for no reason.....is that even english?

LOL, I'm totally being sarcastic. I have no clue what he's talking about. It's English all right, but English diarrhea.

Fast, how can you even ask that question. I am honestly shocked. lolz

A lot of people consider the Voss a "noob" "cheap" gun etc., but it really works the best in most situations, except long range where the baur is better.

The carbine is inferior to both imo.

As far as alpha pistols go, I prefer beta knife servers because then you can't throw mines over the wall. In fact, if you do throw APM's they might glitch and then you get wall-kicked for sure (in the nuts) and it hurts a lot. If you try to beta knife the walkers though, the titan shields go down right away and all consoles blow up, for great justice.

Take off every "zig."

rofl that shit.

during titan missle of tv's, all your base are belong to us.

Indeed, you have no chance to survive, make your time.

With alpha pistols that is.

I hate servers with admins like that on one pistol server (I forget the name) an admin killed me with a grenade, when I throw a grenade back at the same admin that just killed me with one he bans me for using nades.

Back