[poll] AFK

Homeless

hey guys i broke my hand so i wont be able to play for a bit the mpst i could do is gun for a gunship cuz that doesnt require the use of my left hand...lol, ill try to get on TS every now and then to see whats up

Where's the option "Soulzz' mom is the Anti-christ?!?"

i hope you dont use the left hand for other things...that would suck lol j/k

hope your hand gets better soon

dude homeless you come gun for me any day of the week i'm usually out at 6pm hop on vent and join my channel we'll break egos instead of hands :)

[quote1219595091=epitek]
dude homeless you come gun for me any day of the week i'm usually out at 6pm hop on vent and join my channel we'll break egos instead of hands :)
[/quote1219595091]

same here, im on 10pm cst and later. we'll break michael phelps world records instead of hands

Sorry to hear about your hand homeless. Next time try using a little less lube or an more abrasive glove. LMAO Hollar at ya later bro. PEACE

[quote1219629541=BIG*DOGG]
Sorry to hear about your hand homeless. Next time try using a little less lube or an more abrasive glove. LMAO Hollar at ya later bro. PEACE
[/quote1219629541]

it def was the lube too...slip right off my shit into the wall at a high velocity....600mph what?!

If roth or epitek aren't on, you're more than welcome to gun for me. I'll get you some good kills. Hope you get better soon. I couldn't imagine life without my lil' lefty. Comes in 'handy'.

Back