Pointless banter "I would totally bang Casey Anthony"

Oh, I still think she did it. The state just did a lousy job of proving it. OK, Supra, she is all yours now...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury....
1439515-0330chewbacca_super.jpg

This is Chewbacca.

The defense rests.

Hey you guys are talking about my future ex wife here, stfu!!:)

I found this post that was posted May 11,2011.

"I doubt that many readers of Cedar Posts have an ounce of sympathy for Casey Anthony. But don't you think it's a real stretch to bring a capitol murder charge against the 24 year old mother?

First I don't think Casey Anthony can get a fair trial, and despite the horror of her actions I can't find a case for First Degree Murder. I fail to see anything other than involuntary manslaughter and child neglect. Being a party girl, a bad mother, even a slut in this country is not a capitol offense.

The Florida State attorneys office that originally stated it would not seek the death penalty reversed its earlier decision and that alone is cause for debate.

But the real issue is justice for Caylee, and there is not justice in putting her mother to death. In fact I think if the state of Florida presents a death penalty case against Cayce Anthony it will end in a full acquittal."

they could not prove shit. No witness no physical evidence, all the other gimmicks in court was just for show. Acquittal was the only thing that came to my mind from the start. The prosecutors had a dumb case and were seeking death penalty lmao....really????

Only she and her family really know what happened to her. Whether it was an accident and she freaked or abused her and something bad happened...we'll never know. Unless she really wants to come clean. (yeah that will never happen)

She can now go back and enjoy the cocks like she was doing when her kid was already dead. Sad.

Blah blah court blahding fucking blah! Who gives a shit? She's still sexy as fuck.

She went through the system, and came out alive, I would love to see the $$$$ signs in the defense teams eyes right now, I am sure it will cost Anthony everything she owns. In fact if I were the defense team, I would throw her in a brothal in Amsterdam somewhere, that way its a win win for everybody!

All joking aside:

a Child is still dead, an innocent little girl at that.

Perhaps murdered at the hands of someone in the immediate family perhaps not. It is still a shame regardless of what side of the jury you sit on... No kid does deserves that....
She will have to answer to a Higher power than the United States court system.

Supra she maybe free tomorrow. Because they will subtract it from the time she will get from lying to the cops. Charged for 3 years for lying to cops - 3 years of being arrested to face trail = 0 jail time

I just wanna bang her now without a condom and let it go in her, I guess she is her own birth control!! lulz:)

I got some big news, Casey Anthony is here in San DIEGO!!!!!! So all good things come to pass. My friend saw her at the airport when he was picking up his friend. My girlfriend is fine with it if I fuck her, but she says my good luck with life might run out since I have literally fucked the devil. I swear to you guys if I get the change I will fuck her.

Back