Pointless banter "I would totally bang Casey Anthony"

Supra

For the last six months I have done an excellent job avoiding the whole Caylee Anthony child abduction story. Personally the whole child abduction story thing for me was ruined with the Madeleine McCann case. (Worst.Parenting.Ever.) Now I just come to accept that every year there will be a cute white girl abducted or killed that we have to hear about. (Meanwhile if it is a little boy, a minority, or an ugly kid we won’t hear about the case past a local level.)

However since I have been home for Christmas I got dragged into the drama and had to hear about the case. I have come to the conclusion that if I could get over the fact this chick Casey Anthony killed her daughter I would totally tap that ass. Now before you starting condemning me for this let me lay out the argument.

Eh if I am pregnant I am sure I can take care of it.
1) No kid to worry about anymore. When you sleep with single mothers or when you have kids of your own it is hard to view the women as a sex object when you see her dealing with her kids day to day. One minute she is changing a diaper and kissing a boo boo and the next she is supposed to be your naughty nurse, it is hard to clear the first thought with the second. With Casey you wouldn’t have to worry about that anymore.

2) She is bat shit crazy. As we all know crazy girls are better in bed. Sure I might have to worry about her googling things like “neck breaking”, “shovel”, or “household weapons”… You know come to think of it I just might password protect the computer.

If I grind on you maybe I will forget about killing my kid
3)She is kind of hot. I’m a guy to a need more of a reason? She kind of looks like that chick on the Real World that became a cage dancer during the Las Vegas season who was continually upstaged by Trichelle’s drunken antics.

4) She falls into that “she lives in Florida not the cool part but the trashy part” category. There were people that I grew up with that fantasized about living in Florida, which I never understood. The warm weather there is shitty warm weather, there are a ton of old people, and like 80% of the state is beyond redneck. The cool thing about the redneck part is that they are hard drinking, undereducated, and think Jacksonville is an awesome city. This means that you can pretty much talk the people around there into doing anything kind of like using a Jedi mind trick but without the training.

5) She has a tramp stamp.Who doesn’t like tramp stamps?

6) No matter what happens between us I can never be the bad guy in the relationship. When you can end every argument with, “well at least I didn’t kill my kid” you win every time. I could cheat on her with her friends on a weekly basis, steal her car, and get caught peddling naked pictures of her on the internet … none of it would be worse than what she did. I never thought it was possible to have an upper hand forever in a relationship but this seems to be the only way.

So can anyone make this happen?

Yes, but if she ever DID get pissed off at you, she knows how to conduct research and carry out a mission. You better hope she never googles roofies, castration with machetes, or anything like that.

i hope that slut rots in there. While her kid is dead in a ditch, she is going down on girls at a party, getting hammered and banging anyone that has a schlong. Nevermind all the inconceivable stupid lies she came up with

i hope that slut rots in there. While her kid is dead in a ditch, she is going down on girls at a party, getting hammered and banging anyone that has a schlong. Nevermind all the inconceivable stupid lies she came up with

So you would not let her suck your dick? :)

hope that slut rots in there. While her kid is dead in a ditch, she is going down on girls at a party, getting hammered and banging anyone that has a schlong. Nevermind all the inconceivable stupid lies she came up with
You say this like it makes her a bad person or something.

1. she's bisexual...all the better.
2. she's batshit crazy, which is a sexual plus
3. she obviously doesn't want kids so you don't have to worry about child support if you get her pregnant.
4. she's kind of hot
5. she's a brunette which is my favorite flavor

I agree, Supra. Given the chance I'd love to fuck her brains out until we both were cross eyed with delight; well hers might be because she's crazy but whatever.

1. she's bisexual...all the better.
2. she's batshit crazy, which is a sexual plus
3. she obviously doesn't want kids so you don't have to worry about child support if you get her pregnant.
4. she's kind of hot
5. she's a brunette which my favorite flavor
I agree, Supra. Given the chance I'd love to fuck her brains out until we both were cross eyed with delight; well hers might be because she's crazy but whatever.

I would definitely fuck the shit out of her - literally. No orifice of hers would be safe - as a matter of fact, she would most likely need to wear some Depends after I was through.

Six - I agree with the points above, except for #5. Brunettes used to do it for me, until I had a redhead - hot damn! And she was Australian too - a crazy, Aussie redhead. Like the Old Milwaukee commercial said "Boys, it doesn't get any better than this".

Now, me being of the dark-skinned persuasion, I instinctively like a little more meat on my women (can't help it) - not fat, but "thick". So, that crazy killer mom is somewhat hot, but I would take a Christina Hendricks over her any day of the week. :)

Christina-Hendricks-cleavage-new-1-500x375.jpg

Ahhhh - but I digress...

I would definitely fuck the shit out of her - literally. No orifice of hers would be safe - as a matter of fact, she would most likely need to wear some Depends after I was through.

Six - I agree with the points above, except for #5. Brunettes used to do it for me, until I had a redhead - hot damn! And she was Australian too - a crazy, Aussie redhead. Like the Old Milwaukee commercial said "Boys, it doesn't get any better than this".

Now, me being of the dark-skinned persuasion, I instinctively like a little more meat on my women (can't help it) - not fat, but "thick". So, that crazy killer mom is somewhat hot, but I would take a Christina Hendricks over her any day of the week. :)

Christina-Hendricks-cleavage-new-1-500x375.jpg

Ahhhh - but I digress...

Thats the big titi chick from mad men, I really would love to have her long hair and boobs all over my cock and balls.

Hey Rim, I'm a Scot and I would say that we have a fine appreciation for the gingers. I keep asking my wife (a blonde) if she might shade hers a little to the red. Her answer - "I'm not your ex or one of your old girlfriends." Well, I will keep trying...

Hey Rim, I'm a Scot and I would say that we have a fine appreciation for the gingers. I keep asking my wife (a blonde) if she might shade hers a little to the red. Her answer - "I'm not your ex or one of your old girlfriends." Well, I will keep trying...

LMAO! I said the same thing to the wife - she keeps trying to sell me on a wig..

I told her that I'm not into the whole role-play thing, and I would want the full effect - so the carpet would DEFINITELY have to match the drapes!

Alas, she only shampoos the carpet - she won't dye it. Very disappointing :(

3. she obviously doesn't want kids so you don't have to worry about child support .

Sixer you never cease to be a class act. lmao...

@Supra:

7: if you piss her off she will kill you in your sleep, and then dump your lifeless body in the woods.

Never saw the show. But DAMN thats one fine woman... and like they say on F'N Boot "over and over and over again. Id fuck her til she loved me."

That lady is sexy as fuck. Now there's a girl that wouldn't balk at the piledriver or a louisianna hot stick.

Laughing at all of the people who assumed she was guilty from the beginning.

Back