Pirates,Vikings and Knights

MEAT

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
has anyone played this game before its a half life mod. well they just released another one yesterday. if your have steam and want to jump on it its pretty fun. Lets shoot some muskets and attack people with parrots. download it from the steam store.

so i just spent like an hour playing it. that shit is awesome i love it and it looks really awesome for free, pick it up guys we could have some fun

swords spears parrots hatchets 1 shot muskets stuff like that basically its stufff pirates vikings and knights would use..... :p

Looks fun, DLed it last night, took 10 min to update the servers list, with nothing...lol

Looks fun, DLed it last night, took 10 min to update the servers list, with nothing...lol
you probably have it blocked in your windows firewall. i had to go in and manually unblock it and it worked fine.

It was somewhat fun actually. It's at least worth trying imo - although there are questions of balance, a three-way game always consists of two opponents ganging up on the third, and melee combat with high-ping people is naturally annoying.

That said, it seems to work.

Back