PBBands Gone...

Asylum-Havoc

[blockquote]PBBans wrote:I hate to have to report this news, but PBBans has closed its doors.

Over the past few weeks they have been being hit by a DDOS attack on their server. Today they had another attack and the hosting company would not help them overcome the attack. They would have to move to another hosting company to solve the problem which would cost a lot of money, time, and effort.

The time and effort put in by all the staff members at PBBans has been enormous. But a year or so back, they lost one of the two main coders for the website because Evenbalance would not fix a problem with Punkbuster that allowed for bans to be spoofed. This left MaydaX to code the website and keep it running. Him, along with the founder, Rodeobob, now want to get back to their families and lives, so they are closing the doors to PBBans.[/blockquote]
Well... that... sucks, like hardcore.

:O oh damn.... im speechless... wait where did you see that because their twitter account says different. http://twitter.com/PBBans

The temp hoster got attacked by our ddos and cut us off. We have a new host and dns has been changed. Hopefully they will survive any ddosabout 2 hours ago from web

Please be reminded this move will not be cheap and donations will be greatly appreciated. Our paypal address is pbbans@hotmail.com.about 14 hours ago from web

they are moving their servers to NYC. so its gonna be a bit but they wont be closing.

yeah they are moving to a datacenter in New york i believe? In any case, they can't just simply shut down because they know how vital it is for servers.

Shit, that reallly really sucks we need to start coding our own anti-hacking software, were gonna need it if PBBans is popping smoke on us.

Check out the bottom post on PBBans. Due to the overwhelming community support, they are back in action. It's just a matter of time when they get back up, due to transferring the equipment over.

My alternative is frapsing people and posting it on my youtube channel. but i can only do that if i see them and i dont scan their system.... btw check it out. www.youtube.com/frit0z i can never find anyone on the cod 5 tbg server. pbbans is to good. :D

Back