One of my favorites

sixer9682

I know a lot of people don't like to read books in their leisure time, but this is one that any guy would like. I can only read about 5 minutes at a time of this book because I laugh too hard and can't take any more. Anyway, if you want a funny pleasure read get this:

manlinessalphabet.jpg

The book is broken down into 26 chapters, or the only subjects considered "manly".

The 26 sections:

A - Ass-Kicking
B - Boners
C - Copping a Feel
D - Taking a Dump
E - Enlightenment
F - Female Wrestling
G - Gas
H - Hot Sauce
I - Irate
J - Jerky, Beef
K - Knockers
L - Lumberjack
M - Metal
N - Norris, Chuck
O - Obedience
P - Pirates
Q - Quickies
R - Road Rage
S - Sneaking a Peek
T - Taunting
U - Urinal Ettiquette
V - Violence
W - Winner
X - XXX
Y - Yelling
Z - Zombies

Ass Kicking ..."nothing says business like a stealth punch to the cock."

Road Rage chapters-how to induce it, how to avoid it.

Ah, D is for taking a dump...

"Possibly the purest form of satisfaction a man can derive from life is the satisfaction that comes from taking a really good shit...Most men take three or more dumps per day, not always out of necessity but sometimes to get away from their nagging girlfriends and droning wives. Even the most frigid hag will temporarily yield her bitching when it comes time for you to make a donation to children of Crapistan..."

L is for LUMBERJACK!

I like the evolution of man that he illustrates:
256792539_16ef96e16f.jpg

this one is good too:
lumberjack%2Bbull1.jpg

Ah, L is for Lumberjack...

" There is no nobler calling than that of a lumberjack. Deep down inside every guy, no matter how much of a pasty-thighed, white collared desk slave he is, there's a lumberjack waiting to bust out. Not only is being a lumberjack the manliest profession in the world but it's also the only profession to set the definitive style of clothing for men to wear for generations since the first burly lumberjack walked the earth."

Back