NSFW Webcam Hottie Privacy Fail

Beaver

<object id="2036359" alt="EMBED-Webcam Hottie Privacy Fail free videos" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="295" width="464">

<embed src="http://embed.break.com/MjAzNjM1OQ==" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" height="295" width="464"></object>

Those 2 clown at the back are hilarious ;B

hahahahaha can u really blame them? i woulda got sidetracked to

I do not think like you guys, she looks very upset

Why can't I see it. Bev leave the link for me please :)

Sixer, admit it, if it was scripted by you, you would have been opening the damned window and climbing aboard that!

If it was scripted by me she would have done more than just shake her tits and ass; and yes, there'd be penetration!

You know the script..(door bell)...opens by pretty young woman, "yes, what is it?"

(man in plumber clothing) "I'm the plumber."
Woman: "I didn't call for a plumber" (looking him over and seeing what she likes)
(que crappy music and before you know it these two are entangled over the kitchin mini bar and the plumber is laying some pipe. )

In this case though, the landscaper would be trimming some bush...with his teeth, cock slapping her in the face, and he'd be planting seeds in the garden of goodness.

If it was scripted by me she would have done more than just shake her tits and ass; and yes, there'd be penetration!

You know the script..(door bell)...opens by pretty young woman, "yes, what is it?"

(man in plumber clothing) "I'm the plumber."
Woman: "I didn't call for a plumber" (looking him over and seeing what she likes)
(que crappy music and before you know it these two are entangled over the kitchin mini bar and the plumber is laying some pipe. )

In this case though, the landscaper would be trimming some bush...with his teeth, cock slapping her in the face, and he'd planting seeds in the garden of goodness.

HAHAHA

More than likely she's from Florida.

340x.gif

232 times view !!? wohhh this is a record for me ;B
I did not posted this so you can shake your stick before going to bed guys. ;B

Back