Not trying to start a fight, this is a legitimate question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgunstomcat

Okay.

So I know that you guys consider yourself a flight clan. As far as the gunship is concerned.

I am a real pilot, I have about 3,000 hours in a Cessna Skyhawk. I also am an avid Flight Simmer.

And I am here to tell you, that basically in the Battlefield Series...the "Aircraft" act nothing like reality.

Now, I know most of you know this, you're not dumb. But how can one call themselves a "Good" pilot...and you're basing that off of Battlefield.

I'm not talking about you guys in particular...but alot of guys on BF2 and even Project Reality think they're actual fighter pilots just because they have mastered a highly inaccurate and arcade flight model in a video game.

Now, I'm not looking to be flamed or anything, this has been brewing in my head for quite a while...and I always have to laugh when I see someone call themselves a "Leet" pilot...because they can fly a gunship or helicopter in these games. It amuses me.

Dirty-Lex is a helicopter pilot for the United States Army ;). I know what you mean though, a game is a game. If you want realism, which is what I'm hoping ARMA 2 is a lot closer to (www.arma2.com), you want either a simulator or a mix of a sim/arcade.

yea its a game, you act the role of a pilot... and medic/engi/ammo/recon but i dont think im a sniper either.

hope that helps

dude when they say "im a good pilot," they are referring to in game, its not rocket science to figure that one out and yes WE pwn in it

Moreover, we are not solely based in the air we got ground pounders who tear assholes....yes they love tearing mens ass.

Your post is pretty irrelevant though since this is a gaming community and we game. We all know this has nothing to do with reality.

Damnit, and here I thought that since I can fly a Doragon really well in 2142 the USAF would just let me hop in one of their F-15's and say "Have at it!" Maybe our national rifle team will let me on the team since I'm a pretty solid shot with the Krylov...

Seriously dude, if you start a thread with "Not trying to start a fight" then the thread immediately becomes pointless.

[quote1241580855=CTFalcon]
Damnit, and here I thought that since I can fly a Doragon really well in 2142 the USAF would just let me hop in one of their F-15's and say "Have at it!" Maybe our national rifle team will let me on the team since I'm a pretty solid shot with the Krylov...

Seriously dude, if you start a thread with "Not trying to start a fight" then the thread immediately becomes pointless.
[/quote1241580855]

No. I said I didn't want to start a fight because I knew people would troll the hell out of it. And game, set and match.

And Soulss, yeah...Arma 2 is going to be awesome. I probably won't come back to BF2142 when it breaks out. And thanks for being civil in your reply Soulss, at least you got what I was talking about. I was talking about all the kids in the game thinking that they're uber leet because they can fly a video game chopper.

Sometimes you say something and the whole internet goes apeshit lol

nobody who says they're a good or leet pilot in battlefield is saying anything at all about their real life skills. A stupid and, might i say, worthless post.

[quote1241582970=Tee.Kay.]
nobody who says they're a good or leet pilot in battlefield is saying anything at all about their real life skills. A stupid and, might i say, worthless post.
[/quote1241582970]

Wow. Okay.

Again, for those of you too stupid to read. I was making a comment about some kids I ran across in the game a while ago. And yes, they did say something to the effect of: "I can fly the chopper in this game very well, I bet I could fly a real aircraft"

Now. I was just making conversation. "A Stupid and Worthless Post"

Well, let me make it worthwhile for you, Captain Buttdart of the S.S. Anal Twinkie, I don't give two shits if you think my post is worthless or not.

Goddamn you guys are rude bastards.

I take it back. You guys are just like every other clan out there. Full of fuckheads that think they're better than everyone else.

With the exception of Soulss, he's the only one that hasn't been rude since I've gotten here.

Peace.

[blockquote].Captain Fuckface of the Good Ship WTF [/blockquote] What the fuck do you smoke? Again doesn't make any sense
[blockquote]With the exception of Soulss, he's the only one that hasn't been rude since I've gotten here. [/blockquote]
actually piece of shit, i took my time to help you with your ban and if I remember, you were so grateful sounded like you were gonna give me a BJ
You are dumb, your post is dumb, your presence is no longer needed here in any case and I blame you for coming into our forums and flaming serious garbage...and I mean serious garbage
Bottom line if you do play in our server follow the rules in and you won't have problem with us "fuckheads"

We are not rude, the thread is just too damn funny and stupid, we already established its a fucking game, we are a gaming community, we mostly game 2142 and are fucking good at it. And everyone has the freedom to fucking say whatever they damn want. I am a fucking leet pilot. There, what you gonna do about it son? You know what you SUCK at piloting. BWAAHAHAHAHAHA

*Locking 1 of the most retarded thread i have ever seen, Worlds Guiness owes you an award for starting one of the most useless and incoherent thread"

I hope my post wasn't too rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back