Not quite sure wtf is up!

So I went back to the drive I used to use for gaming and this came up..*see definition of this error...could this be the reason?
Error.png

Damn I accidentally duplicated this post

Last edited:
i personally have a second account, which i almost never play on. It constantly sends me emails that I have requesting a security code to log in. and it urges me to go and change my password if I didnt request it. i checked bf3stats and noone is playing anything on that account lol. So i wonder if there is some kind of bug or a loop hole that hackers may have found to use people's accounts to "safely" cheat and the ban goes to the real owner later. So they dispose the account and move on. And then again, who would go through that trouble to do that on a 7 yr old game. Does it go deeper than that?

Hard to say but with the price being so cheap for the game now it has reached an entire new group...? I am now using my new SSD for gaming only. Played two days on it so far no issues but keeping fingers crossed. Using a "hot swap" tray to switch drives kinda cool and a good thing to separate my business drive from the gaming one shoulda done that a long time ago.

Last edited:
Back