New theme launch details (& how to change back if u dare)

We didn't have time to fix it. It's changing regardless, but I didn't want to delay the overall laucnh further.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cool, good to hear.

The aparlel?? It was never a priority until recently :)

Pm me :)

I have a Galaxy S5. Clunky was too general of a word. I meant to say that there is too much going on. And what used to be a quick shortcut, now takes forever to get to. Also, it is loading painfully slow on both mobile and Desktop.

What quick short cut. The recent threads block? If so there is a damn button at the top of the page on mobile lol:
upload_2016-7-18_12-52-46.png

See the new posts button next to menu, well it will be an icon on a cell phone but its there.

Scrolling through all the widgets to get to the main body is... not cool. I don't mind the logo but the T does make it look like there's something missing. I'll check out some more when time allows.

I am actually glad people are suffering through this. Because I heard nothing but complaints about how I fixed it on the old theme. This is how it works stock which is because 3 columns is old school and people generally dont use it.\

The old theme had a solution. Use javascript to move the left side bar to the bottom on mobile widths. It caused the page to load slower and jump a tiny bit more than it does now. But I had a couple dozen complaints about it.

I will post some details on the new fix that is planned.

It probably could have waited longer. Why rush. Not as though we "had" to have it asap. I'll be sticking with the old theme for awhile.

Because soulzz wanted to rush even after i asked for a week to fix some of the issues with the old theme prior to launch.

Good old @Soulzz always launching things before they are finished. Taking notes from EA I see?
I'm not rushing, it's 99.9% done. I mean. Most people seem fine with it. Ive heard very few complaints overall.

Haha

Feel the Bern Soulzz...

Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-39-42.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-39-53.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-40-01.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-40-08.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-40-26.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-40-34.png
Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-40-41.png

Omg I found some content!
Holy wicked Web designs batman.
Poorly proposed php batman.
CSS this mess batman.
We should get the HTML outta here batman.

We are fixing that. Google flexbox, as I stated above :)

And also, why are you using the home page to navigate? Use the new posts button.

Back