New insurgency game trailer

I already have it pre-order and was playing today lol

@Matt(FAST) the devs did an AMA on Reddit. The matchmaking system will not feed into community servers. If it stays the way it is, it seems like community servers won't get alot of acknowledgement since the server browser button is so tiny.

@Delvious so I spoke again with one of the moderators in their Discord. He said it will work the same as Day of Infamy. They had less players, but clans were able to flourish with hosted servers, despite not being picked up by match-making.

I asked if the mod could drop a note to one of the dev's on my concern. He said no guarantee's this week as they are busy prepping for Beta 2, but that he will ask and try to get me an answer.

My question was related to match-making and custom dedicated servers.

Either way, these developers are easy to approach. It's not a walled garden like DICE.

It will get better with time.

Looks like we'll need to rely on seeding if match making won't feed in to community servers.

Will make it harder. But it's easy once you get recognized.

In case you guys missed the announcement. NWI has decided to push the release date back to December to include a bunch of items for launch. They are leaving the beta up until then however, and will continue to push out updates in the mean time. Since their announcement they've already released a new patch and hotfix. I'm around 110fps stable as of the current patch with low settings.

Here's the details of what they want to get done by December.
https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791462486805/announcements/detail/2678968478677434648

Back