My Ride

Soon...soon i will replace my 2007 Nissan Altima with 164k miles on it. Hopefully the wife allows me to get a fun car and not a baby carrying mobile.

Cars look nice gents.

Steering is way too slow, it's too heavy, it handles terribly like most muscle cars, the tires are too small, it's kind of ugly, every 4th car you pass on the road is a Mustang (every 5th car is a Corvette or Camaro), the typical Mustang crowd is all "MURICAN, ain't no Euro/Ricer car can't that there none more better!"...actually, that's most Chevy/Ford/Chrysler 'performance car' owners in my experience. But---go fast parts are relatively cheap, suspension and tires (and wheels) can be replaced, weight can be reduced, etc. It's really a good platform overall and the build quality was surprising, I'm looking forward to working on it. I reallllllly miss my 2010 Nismo Z, but adding power to that thing was impossible without $8k in snails and $2k of internals. Oh and fuck my life for the 2015 Mustang having IRS.....nooooo, I have a solid rear axle from the fucking 1920's. God Fucking Damn It. Anyway, some nice cars in this thread!
20131118_074331 - Copy.jpg

Soon...soon i will replace my 2007 Nissan Altima with 164k miles on it. Hopefully the wife allows me to get a fun car and not a baby carrying mobile.

Cars look nice gents.

I had a 2006 Altima SER and I loved that car! Nissan got a ton of mileage out of that generation Altima/Maxima.

I hate to start pulling numbers because it makes me look like a douche but keiser posted his off market mods so i thought i would.

Cost for my car total so far:

Car: 55,110 i got it for 50,000 even with trade in.
Flowmaster Outlaws with Resonator: 400
off market Supercharger: 2,895
magnafuel mp-4703 EFI fuel pump: 777.00

Total: 60,000 rounded up

Edit from previous post. I went to the dyno and i clocked 695 not whatever i said. But all these upgrades have been so worth.

127_551366120773_5632_n.jpg

My late DD; '03 Kaw Ninja ZX-6R (636). Was great in CA, was murdered by an uninsured motorist in a hit n' run when I brought her to MD. This was the best sportbike I have ever owned. Cross-shopped the Triumph Daytona 675, Yam R6 and new ZX-6 last night but haven't made a decision yet.

Edit: Paid $5k cash for this in '07 with 2k miles on it. Silly Captain trying to support his BMW habit. $5k smoked everything on four wheels in SoCal at the time.

Thats a nice bike real clean looking RIP
Thanks man, despite it being nearly stock I would get compliments all the time. I miss her everyday. My current DD is a Mitsu Lancer Ralliart. Not worth any pictures, just my commute whore. 100mi each way, 3 days per week...yay I-495/I-95!!... <killme>

Mine might not get perfect gas mileage but she sure does turn a shit ton of heads thats for dam sure. Mainly because she is loud as shit and i cruise through eldery homes and schoold zones Reving at stop lights and what not so im not sure if they are good looks or bad but hey.

127_551366120773_5632_n.jpg

My late DD; '03 Kaw Ninja ZX-6R (636). Was great in CA, was murdered by an uninsured motorist in a hit n' run when I brought her to MD. This was the best sportbike I have ever owned. Cross-shopped the Triumph Daytona 675, Yam R6 and new ZX-6 last night but haven't made a decision yet.

Edit: Paid $5k cash for this in '07 with 2k miles on it. Silly Captain trying to support his BMW habit. $5k smoked everything on four wheels in SoCal at the time.

Oh that sucks! Had a 2001 CBR292 that I really miss, nothing like a scooter! I'd LOVE to have another one (CBR 1000RR).

All nice cars... I'm rocking an 09 Malibu... The power is absur.... fuck my life.

Back