My Ride

Keiserwolfe

image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's some shots of my APR stage1+ tuned
VW GOLF R . Gonna be doing a stage 4 kit , fully rebuilt lower and , upper block. She dyno's at 325 crank hp now. When I'm done should be good for 485 crank hp. Cheers!

very nice! good color choice. ill have to post up my "GERMAN Automobil"

edit: added pic
image-jpeg.3970

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    878.8 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:
makes me miss my STi, looks like that snow would be a blast. Good luck with the stage 4!

Nice Whip Deadly! 328i,335i?or M5? My new R replaced my old 2002 Gti which was a stage 3 APR tuned go cart.
Did a true 2/1 differential and racing axles to take the hard launches.Shaved the A/C and rear seats , gotta find some pictures of that car!
I remember people staring at me when it snowed , it used to plow right threw.
Wylie I almost went with the 5 door STI hatchback style but for the HP I am gonna be putting together , I would have to spend like 15 to 20k.

Some tits rides but I get a rod with Shelby Cobras.

It's an expression we have here in America, at least we used to, tits is kind of like awesome. Not sure how that would translate into Russian.

I think ill stay with my cobra im not one for audis. Seems to me you pay for the name not the car.

Nah, that is pure pussy to ride in :) Name or no, it's comfortable, quick, and stops on a dime.

Nah, that is pure pussy to ride in :) Name or no, it's comfortable, quick, and stops on a dime.
I guess your right i have never been in an audi or have had one just peoples experience.

Not yet , I am going to either put an APR 3inch full tbe with resonator deleted on the down pipe . The other option is a Meisterschaft tbe exhaust, with a valve control. Either one sounds nice and throaty no ricer tuner coffee can sounds go on my cars !only thing on the car as of now is the ecu recalibration, upgraded hpfp to stop fuel cuts at higher rpms, and a true cf intake.

Back