My pride and joy, my noble steed, my bikey!

[quote1250225527=Ss750rdr]
The Dragon and Deals Gap are a must visit for every biker! BTW, nice bike Space.

[/quote1250225527]

Thank you.

Matertek youre more manly than I am, I have to have a windshield bro. I dont know how you guys run without a shield. Its too loud, too windy and the bugs hurt like a muthafuka!

[quote1250280334=Arturo_Fuente]
Awesome - could only imagine how much fun that was
[/quote1250280334]
did it my self

[quote1250280417=Space_Ace76]
Shit Mastertek, if I would have known you were a fellow hardcore biker, maybe my last PM to you wouldnt have been so harsh brother! My bad.

Respect! Respect the open road baby!

Nice bike man. Trailor is bitchin'.
[/quote1250280417]
LMFAO

[quote1250280472=Space_Ace76]
Shit Mastertek, if I would have known you were a fellow hardcore biker, maybe my last PM to you wouldnt have been so harsh brother! My bad.

Respect! Respect the open road baby!

Nice bike man. Trailor is bitchin'.
[/quote1250280472]
it's all good

[quote1250280516=Space_Ace76]
Matertek youre more manly than I am, I have to have a windshield bro. I dont know how you guys run without a shield. Its too loud, too windy and the bugs hurt like a muthafuka!
[/quote1250280516]
i have one on my jeep LOL nothing like the hard ride love it and the bugs are great snacks LOL

here you go space, these guys, make a living taking pics and vids at the dragon, everything from crashess to guys hitting the curves insanely fast. check out the high lights and, you can also pic a month and look at the calander that pops up and find a day that a sportbike club was there, and usually thats where you'll find the crazy shit. Not just bikes, either they just a had a minii cooper event and a porshe event. www.killboy.com here's a link to some sport bike pics i found. http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4713020&g=05&s=75

also here, didnt watch all of it but its about half the trail i believe. you'll never make it out of 2nd gear from all the curves. also the guy doing it on the bigwheel is pretty funny i though too, enjoy! http://vimeo.com/2686646.

here's the link with all 3 vids.guy on bigwheel, the buttcam one above and guy in a evo doing it in the rain. browse the site, tons of stuff think you guys with bikes'll enjoy. http://killboy.blogspot.com/2009/01/our-motorcycle-etc-videos.html

Nice vid's Naz. Sounds like some crazy shit though :D.

What is it? Looks kinda like my old Suzuki C50? I up graded to a C-90T, love Harley's but they want too much for them nowadays, besides i used to own one (62 panhead) and now I want to RIDE not fiddle with stuff.

[quote1250801838=mackdenny]
What is it? Looks kinda like my old Suzuki C50? I up graded to a C-90T, love Harley's but they want too much for them nowadays, besides i used to own one (62 panhead) and now I want to RIDE not fiddle with stuff.
[/quote1250801838]

2004 Suzuki Intruder 15oo LS. Its the last model they made before going strictly Boulevard.

Back