My pride and joy, my noble steed, my bikey!

Space_Ace76

Yes, I realize some of you might say whatever or Space Ace is just bragging, but this is my bikey, I love it and believe everyone in the world should own a bike. And saddly, I cant remember if I posted a pic already somewhere in a thread.

But, my wife bought this for me a month ago because I am the shizzle.

bikey.jpg

Hey I got a bike too. At least you'll die quickly. Nothing like a head on crash going 85 without a belt or steel cage to save you.

Dude was hard up and needed some cash, drove away with it for $6,500. Had only 1200 miles on it so it was a steal since MFSRP is around $15,999.

[quote1249892659=Deploymentking]
Hey I got a bike too. At least you'll die quickly. Nothing like a head on crash going 85 without a belt or steel cage to save you.
[/quote1249892659]

Amen, wouldnt have it any other way.

You must have gave it really good to your wife good that night or she was feeling guilty. But, really nice bike bro, Harley 1200? I don't see any badges. I like the cruisers, crotch rockets would = death for me.

Nice bike... but fails in comparison with my '84 Cadillac Eldorado... I'd take a pic, but that would require me to go and clean my car first, and goto photoshop and make it look cooler then it really is, haha

[quote1250032830=Asylum-Havoc]
Nice bike... but fails in comparison with my '84 Cadillac Eldorado... I'd take a pic, but that would require me to go and clean my car first, and goto photoshop and make it look cooler then it really is, haha
[/quote1250032830]

HA!

Its actually an o4 Suzuki Intruder 1500 LS. But thanks for the compliments. Apparently the wife is very happy with something I am doing...

me and the wife took this baby to 49 states it took us 3 years 5 weeks a year 58967 miles in total

user1_pic232_1234627338.jpg

touroftheusa207.jpg

last paint job i did
103_1260.jpg

103_1265.jpg

103_1265.jpg

103_1255.jpg

i'll stick with my yamaha. fast/agile, pretty comfortable on the long rides too. Also, If you have a bike, and you havent already, you have to go here http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
me and a few of my buddies go everyyear. i've yet to find anywhere that can compete with that ride.

The Dragon and Deals Gap are a must visit for every biker! BTW, nice bike Space.

What I want to know is, does your wife have a single sister????? You musta done something right to get that kind of present!

Shit Mastertek, if I would have known you were a fellow hardcore biker, maybe my last PM to you wouldnt have been so harsh brother! My bad.

Respect! Respect the open road baby!

Nice bike man. Trailor is bitchin'.

[quote1250225431=NAZGUL]
i'll stick with my yamaha. fast/agile, pretty comfortable on the long rides too. Also, If you have a bike, and you havent already, you have to go here http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
me and a few of my buddies go everyyear. i've yet to find anywhere that can compete with that ride.
[/quote1250225431]

I dont know what the dragon thing is, but I am so going to check that shit out...

[quote1250225470=Zaelen1944]
What I want to know is, does your wife have a single sister????? You musta done something right to get that kind of present!
[/quote1250225470]

No, but her mom is single and she is smoking hot. Ouch!

Back