My first Call of Duty 5 gameplay video!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
I've done 2 GS vids for 2142 so i wanted to do a COD footage. I hope you guys like it. Its my first! :D I don't suck as bad as i do in BC2 :)
I added some caption to keep you entertained....I hope. TY

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KM1T2-LiJbM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KM1T2-LiJbM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

I ended up using windows live movie maker, similar to windows movie maker but more option and quality is good. You can upload it directly to youtube. I learned it in about 10 mins

lol i like the last kill. nade to the head for a guy in last stand. nice video but completely noob style :p

But...but....but...it only takes one swipe of the knife to kill a guy? Not 3 to 5? I call shens!

One omission there though:

"You killed [=6S=]-Aura-"

Doesn't happen though I suppose!!! :D :D

Effin good to watch that man, Fasty is always good to have on one's team ... lmffhao at 3m55s in, Dick21 in that window. I tells ya, he stays there even when the map changes. :D

I did a vid once, was only about a minute long but it was me getting satchel charge kills. Made me look pro but in reality, I had to take about 103 hours of video to get a minute's worth of actual kills haha!

sorry if I killed ya aura. I loved making the video. Its a pain to record and play though...grrr so frustrating :D

People are learning. They are using the flamer now. They are very good students driving many ppl crazy :DDD

FKING N00b! YOU DAMN FLAMING FAGGOT etc....

Too funny!

:DDDDDDDDDDD enemy dogs are bad ones, kill them all you want BURN SUCKA BURN!!! :D

Good dogs are the brighter ones, they are more friendly :D

To answer your question wildraider, first song is Linkin Park "Bleed it Out"

The afk dude takin the nade to the head is classic.

Can't believe no Frit0z guest appearance.

next time fritoz should make an appearance so i can own him. Yea he sucks now *sry fritoz :)*

Back