[moved] Read this punks email

I guess it is time to design a new douchebag shirt for this guy. So many douchebags, so little time.

u dumb child rapist no institution can stop me, u americans need to be beheaded in iraq by muzzie ragheads....DOS & packet retention and flow has been going on ur servers for a week now.....I have all ur ips.....u will feel my batch files over ip very soon.......I fukin own u all..............EA are going to delete your hacking admins accounts

Do they not speak English in Australia? I'm reasonably sure they do. Are you the equivalent of the ignorant, backwater fools we call white trash rednecks here? It appears so. If you are going to try and attempt some form of logical and legible communication to convey a point, then PLEASE try to do so in an intelligent fashion. Your 'u dumb child rapist no institution' banter needs the attention of some punctuation and grammar. Do they even have a public school system in the land down under or did your sorry excuse for a mother forget to teach you proper language and some manners to boot? Please, do not come back. And please, go back to school and try to better yourself. Honestly. You type like a seriously handicapped individual with one crippled arm and a partially functional brain. Ciào.

Jesus, I get to deal with idiots like this all day at work. I seriously wonder why these people don't get some professional help and some serious psych or mood altering medication. I can't imagine going through a day like that, much less a lifetime. The sad part is, he doesn't even realize how pathetic he sounds. 012

[quote1239125442=covetking]
u dumb child rapist no institution can stop me, u americans need to be beheaded in iraq by muzzie ragheads
[/quote1239125442]

I swear kid, I cant wait until those "ragheads" come to your country and start shit.

[quote1239125442=covetking]
DOS & packet retention and flow has been going on ur servers for a week now.....I have all ur ips.....u will feel my batch files over ip very soon.......I fukin own u all..............EA are going to delete your hacking admins accounts
[/quote1239125442]

Ma'am if you have IPs then why don't you do something if you're so pissy. Why build up for this grand attack on us? I think I know why. Because you're full of shit and you're throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old who didn't get the box of Apple Jacks she wanted. When you grow up and get a job and have a life (if that happens) I hope you have to deal with idiots like yourself all day. You should be a telemarketer for the Shamwow.

I would suggest we report this to ea, and possibly have them give us a name so we can pursue legal action. Then we can use him as an example against others of his kind.

Hey sixer, did you mean this kind of profesional help?
065soldierDM_468x367.jpg

or/or this?
Silver_Bullet_Grips.jpg

[quote1239178262=covetking]
this is the only link U need to remember

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser

YOUR REPORTED FOR HACKS......PWNED
[/quote1239178262]

Link is dead (LOL). We don't hack so you don't have any evidence, so EA is going to hit erase to whatever you posted without even reading it (LOL2)...

[quote1239178214=covetking]
DOS & packet retention and flow has been going on ur servers for a week now...u will feel my batch files over ip very soon[/quote1239178214]

Packet retention and flow? We will feel your BATCH files over IP?!

LMAO... you can tell right there that the dumbass has got no idea what he's talking about. He probably heard what real hackers do somewhere (LOL3). Someone ban his account/ip please so the forum isn't filled with more shit...

[quote1239181623=covetking]
u americans need to be beheaded in iraq by muzzie ragheads....
[/quote1239181623]

I'm canadian not american so i guess i don't count! Awww shucks! LOL

By the way i banned him for you heatsurge...my sweet honey!

HUH? Nobody from Australia is in Iraq? I guess you don't watch the news or read either.

Back