More word on the BF2142 1.51 Patch

Why do they bother updating shit that doesn't need updating. If its not broken don't fix it.

Not news really... he posted something to this effect like months ago.

This time, 2142 is getting the shaft big time.

oops, your guys are right, that was posted in august, Disregard.

[quote1256238640=Misiek]
Why do they bother updating shit that doesn't need updating. If its not broken don't fix it.
[/quote1256238640]
Because server crashing, PID spoofing, and general security flaws are ruining the game. This patch should fix all that.

Well yeah but all he mentioned was account security. At least in that link I didn't see anything that pointed towards fixing the server crashes.

Well, like most, I'm not expecting much. But, there are 2 simple things I would like to see fixed.

1. When I shut down my game or log off... when I fire it up again - I want my same kit setups.. always having to reset them up is annoying as all hell.

2. When my Neko round hits a gunship in motion (especially the EU GS), I'd like it to actually do some damage.

Fix those two and I'll be a happy man.

Guys, if they just overhauled BF2 with all the updates and upgrades in the 1.5 patch, 2142 will get a lot of attention now with this next patch. Might be a little more time till they release it, but BF2's 1.5 was a massive patch so lets hope they do the same for 2142.

If your talking about the EU Transport there is a way to make it work, but I can't recall what it is. Ask Killingseed what the trick to that is. I remember something about cycling the gun in a full rotation or something like that.

[quote1256298843=Bob369963]
If your talking about the EU Transport there is a way to make it work, but I can't recall what it is. Ask Killingseed what the trick to that is. I remember something about cycling the gun in a full rotation or something like that.
[/quote1256298843]

yea i usually just shoot it till it overheats then it works for a little while but it constantly stops working. :(

Back