Medal of honor 2010 news.

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
As you know the multiplayer is developed by DICE. I hope it's not the same DICE from Sweden but anyways if you purchased BC2 then you are able to unlock M24 day of release. Also a new trailer is scheduled to be released in 2 days.

Here is their latest trailer which is an extended version of their first one.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1njQT9kJaM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1njQT9kJaM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I believe the only DICE is the one from Sweden.

i might be getting confused with DICE/EA (bleh same :) ). I think what i'm thinking it's EA (L.A studio) who are assuming the publishing and "decision" making...

stupid question is this like the console medal of honor series becuase i never really liked those games. they kinda sucked

i played a bunch on console

i heard some sucked on the PC but it is being developed by a battlefield minded people. I'll hope to see a beta/demo first.

Looks an awful lot like COD. I don't really see the appeal per se.

what with all the explosions? Reminds you of tubers in cod? Shit we got the gustav for that now!

Medal of Honor preceded COD by 2-3years; COD jumped ahead of MOH mainly because of better multiplayer graphics. MOH Airbornen had great single player but really shitty multi. If anything COD was a spinoff of MOH. Besides 007 on Nintendo; MOH started me on multiplayer games.

Minimum specs for this title:

Following are the Medal of Honor 2010 System Requirements as anticipated by our gaming experts. However we will post the actual requirements as soon as EA officially releases.

• Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3ghz or equivalent from AMD
  • Graphics Card: Geforce 7600gt or equivalent
  • RAM Memory: 1 GB
  • Hard Disk Space: 15 GB free
  • Direct X: 9c

Yeah, that's what I thought too but those are the only ones I've found so far-from Gamestop no less. I wouldn't put too much into their presale info.

Back