*MAD JOKES*To settle a Debate about tanks we had earlier..

BOT#00001

"M830A1 HEAT-MP-T (ATK)

M830A1.jpg

Notice the air/ground switch..
120mm_M830A1_HEAT-MP-T_internal.png

This multi-purpose HEAT round is type classified as an M830 replacement. It provides greater lethality and longer range and shorter flight, compared to conventional HEAT rounds. Similar to the KE cartridge, the HEAT-MP-T uses a discarding sabot with a sub-caliber warhead, and multifunction fuse facilitating both time and impact activation. The cartridge uses multi-purpose fragmentation/shaped-charge warhead which despite its smaller diameter, compared to the M830, demonstrated 20% performance increase against bunkers and 30% increase against light armored vehicles. The HEAT-MP-T can also be used against helicopters. The total weight of this cartridge is 22.3kg, of which 7.1kg are 19 Perf Hex JA2 propellant and 11.4kg are the projectile. Muzzle velocity is 1,400m/sec. firing at ranges up to 4,000 m'."
120mm Tank Gun HE/MP Ammunition

And scroll down 3/4s of the way here to show the target the round is firing at as a chopper sillouette.
http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2008gun_missile/6526Huls.pdf

"M830A1 HEAT-MP-T (ATK)
The HEAT-MP-T can also be used against helicopters. Muzzle velocity is 1,400m/sec. firing at ranges up to 4,000 m'."
120mm Tank Gun HE/MP Ammunition

And scroll down 3/4s of the way here to show the target the round is firing at as a chopper sillouette.
http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2008gun_missile/6526Huls.pdf

Thats cool, but the 64 can put a basketball sized laser target on a tank from about 6k and blow it to pieces without a tank every knowing it is there. it kind of looks like this:

Apaches is Afghanistan blow up 2 Taliban T-72 tanks:

hey hijacking thread for a moment:

Hey Bot how are those herpees coming along? teehee lulz!

this thread is ridiculous. i love iT!!!@#!
Tanks dont kill helicopters is ridiculous.
It has probably happened as many times as Somalis have shot down blackhawks

Love the purple dildo with SSG Renno on it...classic. Hey, does this make Renno an offical butt plug?

I was gonna comment on the OP, then read the thread, then decided to just keep my yap shut. Some funny pics though.

Back