LOL wtf

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
I know alot clans like to copy us, but impersonating is something new i've seen. Gonna kill them :) j/k

Untitled_12.png

I agree with Frit0z, we should look in to what it would take to copyright our clan name and tags and do so if possible.

oh speaking of which, if freaking DICE followed COD style of server browser that would be good but noooooo idiots...

This is not a new thing just 2 weeks ago I ran across a sever in BC2 with -TBG- tags,
I was intrigued so I clicked it. They were called "The British Guard" funny thing was that
their banner had our name and site LOL. I went back to look again and I think it happened
because i just had clicked on our server prior too that. Kinda superimposed it on there.
The second time I went back it was a different banner.
Everyone wants to be us why you ask??? Because we are the best there are no others that can compare. Hua Hua , ooohhhraaaa!!!!

This is not a new thing just 2 weeks ago I ran across a sever in BC2 with -TBG- tags,
I was intrigued so I clicked it. They were called "The British Guard" funny thing was that
their banner had our name and site LOL. I went back to look again and I think it happened
because i just had clicked on our server prior too that. Kinda superimposed it on there.
The second time I went back it was a different banner.
Everyone wants to be us why you ask??? Because we are the best there are no others that can compare. Hua Hua , ooohhhraaaa!!!!
Actually, that's a bug with the server cache. It happens to everyone :).

its like $30 or something like that to copyright something.

Back