Lmfao

Its hard to believe where these people think up; the whole logic reasoning blows my mind...reads from memory and the mouse moves it to the enemy cordinates....COME ON..LOL. You may not be god...Fast; but, you are my ho....a good one at that

Moved this thread to general discussion so that crying bitch can see this. You think i can't find your alias or IP when you log on to youtube?? I got my wayzzzzz biatch!!
hey guys you know who this bitch is? His ingame name is MustangTony. Thats the guy you banned zaelen because i was raping his ass in Highway tampa server and kept complaining that i was hacking LMFAO! Eat shit dirtbag! i remember pwning ya hard! If you see him in any of our other servers its an instant ban! Fuck him up real good!
Love youtube shit talking cowards who think they can hide their identity there yet i can still find their alias.

Who is yo daddy now? Who is't??

Me---> 011 <---you taking it like a bitch!

You mean we can't just own him and let him start bitching on full blast then ban him?

You know whats funny i am really wasted and still managed to find this bitch's identity. Who the fuck he think he was SecretAgent007? CIA? HAHA GO BEERGOGGLES!

Back