Left 4 Dead 2 hmmmmmm

HeatSurge

Preorder 4 copies for $135. Some kinda shit about an "exclusive bat" or something for preorders only + early demo access?!

Hm.

Comes to about $34.

There's still time, but... anyone interested from now? I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks to see if anything different will happen. Demo is on 27th of October anyway.

I might be game. Steam sent me an offer of L4Dead for $20 a couple of weeks ago and I got it. I really suck at it, but the damn thing is fun. I need to play a bit more. . .

I like it. Lots of different ways to kill something, lots of gore, and most importantly, lots of fun :).

I'll probably get it. I did enjoy the first one for a while but I just couldn't get into Versus or Survival.

Left4Dead 2? I was thinking of buying the first one since... all that becuz on of my boy took back the PS3 he left for a couple of week at my house, and that he had COD5 and zombie MOD!!! Man I really had alot of fun with that mod especially on the internet with 4 guys. Anyways to get to the point, when i got back to my pc i wanted some zombie killing game and a friend of mine talked to me about l4d and yeah it looked pretty sweet and now theres a 2 coming out? iam looking forward to that!

It's kinda funny, because I was going to boycott the shit until a sale... but now they're offering an early demo + exclusive "american baseball bat" so I'm thinking like... $34 isn't that bad for demo pre-release and to play right on release day.

So much for my boycotting I guess.

So anyway, whoever is FOR SURE interested in getting in on this deal (split 4-pack between people), please DO NOT BUY IT ALONE! I'm sure between me, souzz, roth, and chuck (maybe?) or whoever else, we should be able to split this...

Only thing is, I'm thinking how can we transfer the money to somebody who's going to buy the thing without paying the paypal fees... my account takes a portion of what I receive out, because I have a "commercial" one or whatnot - for selling on ebay and shit. I had to upgrade it to accept credit card payments a while ago.

Does anyone have a "basic" account which does not take any percent out for money sent?

Also, I REALLY need to trust whoever is buying this. If there is even a FAINT smell of credit card fraud involved, Valve will ban all 4 of the accounts (yes, the WHOLE account with however many games you have on it), no appeals... so highly preferably a longer-time TBG member (Soulzz?).

So ... Soulzz do you have a paypal account which I can paypal shit to without a percentage of it being deducted when you cash it out?

P.S. BTW some info on "what's new" in L4D2 as opposed to L4D1.

- New infected ("spitter," "charger," etc.)
- New weapons + melee weapons (axes, bats, frying pan (really))
- Dynamic weather/time of day
- New campaigns (obviously), with "campaign-specific" common zombies - like the naked-ass guys in the hospital in L4D which were only found in the hospital.
- Some kind of improved director
- 4 vs 4 matchmaking (mostly for versus, the current system induces a lot of ragequit euphoria when a clan seriously starts raping, so hopefully 4 vs 4 will be less fail)

BTW I'm really good on VS in l4d1. In fact, unlike everyone else here, I quickly got bored with campaign (and survival was even quicker), and have been playing 200+ hours of versus altogether probably over the summer... with other 3 good teammates, I'd say I can hold my own against some pretty serious teams out there... I've even played in scrims with some "stars" of L4D (like people who do well at tournaments and stuff), and I did alright - although some people are admittedly RIDICULOUSLY good. Nobody at TBG plays versus much though, so meh.

I'll play L4D2 at least once in campaign / survival mode though, so I'll play with whoever preorders together for sure, even if you don't wanna VS. Eventually, I'll be transfering to / playing a lot more VS though...

I have a basic account and there is no need to worry about any credit card issues.

Guess I'm up for it, so it's Chuck, Soulzz and me?

Does anyone wanna be the 4th? :-D

I was gonna do it but... embarrassed to say... I want to get a physical box that says L4D2 on it. I have a shelf filled with all my games and I think it looks cool...

Yay!

Well, Soulzz got a 4-pack (almost a six-pack lulz!)... but anyway back on topic.

I already have mine, and I understand Sixer and Chuck are gonna claim the other two, so sadly I think this is over... unless anyone else wants to use this thread to coordinate another 4-pack... idk.

I got mine though, so I'm happy now ^_^ .

Jaws, you, roth, MacN8r, and one more should pre-order the 4 pack :D.

Hey guys, HeatSurge told me you are looking for people to go in on a a l4d2 four-pack. I understand that I am not to be trusted because this is my first post and you know nothing about me. Heat said you guys are soild people so IF I decide to go in on this I would be willing to send my part to a clan member's paypal account.

I am working with my friends to get the l4d four-pack so if that doesn't work out if I might be up for this.

Back