Left 4 Dead 2 hmmmmmm

Hey MrYank - welcome to the forums, first and foremost :). You can send a payment of $35.00 to the PayPal email that I will send you in a PM. Thanks! Same for you Jaws, TK and roth :).

Yes, I know Mr. Yank from Steam. I've played quite a few L4D games with him and he seems like a solid character.

I know he was concerned about being scammed or something shady here, so I recommended that he get on vent and talk to Soulzz and Jaws, TK or whoever is on.

So, Mr. Yank... just download Vent and I'll send you the server password if you're interested for sure - let me know over steam or something!

Bump. Mr. Yank just backed out... he's gonna do it with friends of his... so you're missing one.

idk someone's gotta step up
i posted on tec to see if we could get a 4th but so far seems like they all already have it...duh fuck

NAZGUL, I see you've been playing lots of L4D. Would you be interested in pre-ordering with roth, T.K., and Jaws?

I just picked my demo up from GameStop. Going to hop on after work.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

delayed AGAIN to tomorrow (Wednesday) 1:00PM pacific.

Shit... I was hoping tonight. Oh well. Borderlands here I come.

YESSSSSSSSS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
theyre playing it right nowwww lol
buy dis shit up

damn soulzz saw your post to late i've already pre-orderd lfd2 and downloading the demo now just about done. yes i have been playing the shit out of l4d on the tbg account and i'm addicted. was going to buy it on my steam account but with lfd2 coming out figured if i'm going to buy one might as well get the new one so i pre ordered about 30 min ago.

to answer your question roth right now to get the demo u have to have preordered already from what i can tell i'm sure it'll be available for free closer to/or right after release.

nazgul are u serious
we've been looking for like a month for someone to preorder l4d2 with us so we can get a better price...u just wasted $11.25 by being rash

[quote1256808369=Tee.Kay.]
nazgul are u serious
we've been looking for like a month for someone to preorder l4d2 with us so we can get a better price...u just wasted $11.25 by being rash
[/quote1256808369]

I thought he wanted a box for it...

Back