Leaving 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TasteyPotato

BANNED
BANNED
Why move my post to private?

Are you ashamed and don't want to see all the guests how this clan bans players because they are too good according to stats??

Fucking bullshit. Ban me already I don't give a fuck

nothing to be ashamed, issues are posted in privates.

If you allow those who said they were not legit to show why. But you jumped to conclusion and being immature.

If anyone one of them have priors it is not because server admins made them get priors, even-balance did.

no, all similar post have and will always will be in private. There is no need in public. It is a "private" matter

I moved the first post to 'Private' to see if the claim of them being cheaters was valid or not.

Tastey I dont think you realize how much effort is put into investigating questionable players. You dont see the investigation because it is usually done by HA's and Founders, but we do look at every bit of information and discuss anything that may seem out of place. We look at multiple sources. Im afraid having a prior ban and questionable stats is enough for us to remove them from our servers.

I wouldnt go that far to leave TBG. I understand your upset about your friends online but maybe they could be cheating. I think TCrenno is just looking out for ya dude. unless you know those guys in real life and see them play sitting next to them i would hold off on leaving over something like this. did you check pbbans to see if they have prior bans? I dont know you really but as a TBG member i dont wanna see you get mixxed up with cheaters if they are cheating. take some time to think about things. I think we all have said a thing or two when angry.
your in one of the best clans made in the Battlefield line of games. What ever you choose to do i wish you the best of lucky but i hope ya stay after you cool off a bit.

PBBans has been down for about a week due to DDos. I agree that people be thoroughly checked before a ban is issued. I also state that if members here have ever been popped by PBBans,they are gone when it was confirmed. Hence, the departures of MT, Supra, Beaver and a number of others.

Standing up for your mates is admirable and good, but don't let loyalty get in the way of reality. I hung with MT alot back in the 2142 days, Beaver and Supra also (and we were both Marines). I have never let association interfere with the reality of their being caught on PBBans. Not saying that these guys are hacks, I don't understand the BF3 stats, cheat-o-meter or whatever well enough. I use PBBans as my guidepost and it is not functioning at this time.

I would ask that people cool off over this and what until the hard evidence for OR against comes in. Like I always say, I may bitch occasionally in TS about someone if I think they are sketchy, but I wait until I can back it up before posting it. I like all you folks, and I dislike seeing anyone get upset with/because of each other, resulting in someone leaving.

Oh, and my dick is the biggest and that ends all other discussion.

I hope you reconsider Tasty, it would be good to see you back in TS and our servers again.

Just to set the record straight. I don't give a fuck about LKG. Just because I was invited to the platoon doesn't mean I want to join or cause chaos here because its a way out so I can join.

I don't give a fuck about Willis and whatever aimbotting shit he uses. I give a fuck about my own PERSONAL friends being banned according to stats and an 'investigation'. Now correct me if I'm wrong.. But an investigation is as the oxford dictionary puts it

'carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth'

So that means he is yet to be proven guilty??

The worst part is that I have watched k-teku and r-teku play bf3 infront of me. I said that I vouch for them. I just feel its pretty poor that my personal experience has been completely disregarded

And what the fuck is this:

P.S. Thank you for posting this in private. It shows a lot about your charactor. Even though you were upset you had the decentsy to post this in privates. So thank you.

Is that some pathetic attempt at sarcasm to piss me off? Whatever. As I said. I'm leaving and it's just unfortunate that there are a few players that I like here. But as TBG policy is 'But let it be known. You as a TBG member should not be assosiating with a known hacker' so as I will be associating myself with 'Hackers' I guess this is the last time I'll be speaking to people

Well, then adios and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Edit: I think you're acting like an immature little girl that got her feelings hurt. So what if they're your friends, do you know for a fact any of them are not cheating? Do you sit with them at their PC and watch them play? Have you seen the contents of their hard drive? In that respect none of us can ever say for sure any other player is not cheating. So if you're butt hurt because other members are questioning the legitimacy of these players based on previous pbbans and their stats that speaks for itself besides saying plenty about you. So take your diva ass out of here and quit posting more nonsense about how unjust the clan is towards you and the rest of the world.

And what the fuck is this:

P.S. Thank you for posting this in private. It shows a lot about your charactor. Even though you were upset you had the decentsy to post this in privates. So thank you.

Is that some pathetic attempt at sarcasm to piss me off? Whatever.

he probably did not know i moved it. You need to chill out. If you are unhappy take your leave but stop acting immaturely.

If he has a prior ban with pbbans and evenbalance that is way more than enough for me. That is EB system scanning your shit for anything that is not supposed to be used while in game. No third party opinion bullshit just straight file scanning. Once busted i don't give a shit how good you become later, you are a dirtbag and should never be trusted. I don't see it is a hard concept, supra, beaver, eurphuct same thing!

As for the other players (if they were banned) that is up to a group. Sometimes the outcome is not what you want.

I looked at two of those guys and they are either hackers or stat padders -- either way I do not want them on our servers. Beyond that, if one is pegged by evenbalance then they and anyone defending them can to hell. If you are leaving, goodbye. But you are acting like a child when people were trying to talk to you with some level of respect -- accuse us nefarious acts and be prepared to be called an ass.

Talk about a pack of dogs on a tare! Is this a competition to see who can be the biggest dickhead! Great demonstration of professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back