Leaderboards Hacked Again

Is it really Ballz account or is it a spoof ?

If so, I hope EA/Dice will fix his stats like they did for Forces(UK) and not wipe them like they did to MadHatt3r..

yeah they spoofed balls account. Fucking retarded.

Balls send in a support email or something letting them in advanced. They will eventually get your message.

Meh, not much EA is going to do. If they do fix it, it's only a matter of time before it happens again. That is, until the patch comes out.

This is exactly the kind of shit that killed BF2 for me. When you start letting these little bastards fuck with the game and leaderboard this much it just encourages them, much like a toddler that sees that by breaking the rules there is no penalty involved.

That is why I just play for me, the squad I'm in at the time, and the team I'm playing with. I really loved BF2, but felt that so much shady crap was going on all the time. I know that when I play with TBG or a small number of other groups, problems will be taken care of within their servers. Last night, there was some fucktard emping our own hangar bay, and - POOF! he was kicked. Now that is fast action.

The becoming of the end...I'm so ready for a different game. The leaderboard shit...who cares; the in game action and playing with my bros is what its all about. It's nice having a kick ass squad and ownin some hoes. I had some dumbass in my squad yesterday where could he get a hacked game; first, I said you would eventually get caught; second, you think after 3 years I would have; lastly, let's trade computers and I would still kick your ass. Give Tiger Woods a Kmart special driver and he will still nail it 300yds....it's True Born...

That's a better attitude than I had when the eFx guys spoofed me. I was pissed lol.

At least you didn't have someone delete your account.

That happened to me twice!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe idiots do this to a game, but it really doesn't matter, anymore. most of us have gotten to the point where if we find someone who matches our team work and ability they are most likely in the top 1000 of overall legit players,

its a big game but a small one if you think about it , balls has a very good point, that its not about stats anymore and all that BS, I mean sure its cool to have it to show people who dont play the game, but when you break it down its about having fun, playing hard and developing as a team, and nothing more, numbers kdrs and all that stuff are there simply as a reminder to the hard work you pumped into your keyboard.

Thats not all I pump onto my keyboard!!! First "hard work" second is Jizz

[quote1241196929=monkeky12345]
At least you didn't have someone delete your account.

That happened to me twice!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote1241196929]

Lolz at least it's just your sister... 021

your right balls, we know who you are and we know you are the shit. Thats all should matter. But wouldn't hurt trying to restore the stats back if possible. ;)

No doubt, get that shit straightened out asap. We all know EA takes works on their own time schedule. Who knows, if you contact them now they'll probably have it restored as it should be in 6 months or so. 021

I use the EA UK forums now-a-days. Much easier to get an answer there as opposed to the US forums.

go ahead and do that balls

"Anyway, the email I received from EA says all victims of this need to contact EA directly and provide whatever info is necessary. I tried sending them on behalf of all people affected in my clan, but they only did mine."

I use the UK forums as well but they are way less active. But they usually have better information because Baza from DICE frequents them.

Well I dropped a support ticket, we'll see what happens. Everything in my stats are fine beside a best round score of 12 million,..it's like they haced the EA server and just plugged in a number.

Back