last night online for a few weeks

Outlaw

got all my packing done at my moms place, buying a car tomorrow and wil start my drive back to ontario tomorrow after noon. ill be able to browse the forums when i get back to toronto, i wont be able to play because i dont have high speed internet. i hope to be back online in a few weeks, gota get a job and a steady income, i say ill be back in game in two weeks or so. cya all in game soon.

Mabey now we can get some more kills! Good luck, drive safe

got all my packing done at my moms place, buying a car tomorrow and wil start my drive back to ontario tomorrow after noon. ill be able to browse the forums when i get back to toronto, i wont be able to play because i dont have high speed internet. i hope to be back online in a few weeks, gota get a job and a steady income, i say ill be back in game in two weeks or so. cya all in game soon.

shit son, come meet up with me. If you want i can PM you my cell.

shit son, come meet up with me. If you want i can PM you my cell.

WTF..You little whore!! Gimmie your phone number so we can sext too!!

BTW dont tell Soulzz, he might get jealous

i'm going up to a friends cottage up in midland, leaving friday. I can get off the 400 (davis drive exit) if you wanna meet. :)

i'm going up to a friends cottage up in midland, leaving friday. I can get off the 400 (davis drive exit) if you wanna meet. :)

probally wont be back in time, its like a 32 hour drive so dont think ill be back in town till saturday afternoon or night. maybe some other time, grab some beers.

Back