Keep getting kicked from server

So that server message is from BK or ours? We can add you to whitelist so the ping kicker doesnt boot you but if you are spiking consistently past the ping threshold it will boot you for your ping and from what I see you are spiking often.

Reserve slots will be defaulted to "kicked by admin", We can't change that phrase it is default on every server out there that uses reserve slots.

If a TBG member kicked it would have within the message "TBGclan.com"

No, it's from your servers not BK. That white list option sounds good. I've also enabled my QoS on my router, let's see if that helps too. My wife D only one home when this happens. It's happened a few times but more so recently. Inn bit sure if the game and/or servers took updates to cause this, as I was away from the Internet from the end of September till mid December for remodeling, so when I came back, I noticed some new changes and thought this might be one then too.
I have AT&T Uverse and ran speed test with results of 31 ping, 22.59 down and 1.97 up. My son also used to game on his X-Box while I played here and I never lagged or was kicked for high ping. However, were both in different schedules now and I play home alone for the most part. It only happens here and not in BK servers. That's why I posted here.

Now I need to figure out why I'm jumping up and down like your saying. I understand about the kicked by Admin had we have something similar for when we kick.

Thanks for helping me try to figure this out!

I went on this am before I left for work, this is what I normally have for a ping:

SpeedTest.PNG
Normal Ping.jpg

SpeedTest.PNG

Last edited:
Do pingtest.net and look for jitter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ping test will not detect your ping spiking, that's calculating your download speed and your ping at that very moment.

You want to perform a tracert or download an app that monitors your ping and hops in the background. You would select the IP of that server to relay the info.

The ping booter plugin is accurate it takes 10 samples of your ping so you are spiking regularly for it to take action.

to go off topic for a second i did pingtest and my jitter to both dallas and chicago is 4ms. is that why im rubberbanding all over since the higher tic rates?

Anything above 10-15ms jitter is bad. 4ms is great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ping test will not detect your ping spiking, that's calculating your download speed and your ping at that very moment.

You want to perform a tracert or download an app that monitors your ping and hops in the background. You would select the IP of that server to relay the info.

The ping booter plugin is accurate it takes 10 samples of your ping so you are spiking regularly for it to take action.

I"ll run this app or tracert. Any good suggestions for the app? I have a dual monitor set up so I can keep it there all the time or I can even just put it on my Admin PC that I use for our servers to kick and ban so I don't have to always get out of game...lol...

I really appreciate all your help. Again sorry I snapped the other day, this is just frustrating and I was looking for some help! (which you have been)

Ok, so I downloaded a "Free Ping Tool" and I'll monitor this when I"m on line next time. but right now here are some results.

Ping Tool.PNG

So that server message is from BK or ours? We can add you to whitelist so the ping kicker doesnt boot you but if you are spiking consistently past the ping threshold it will boot you for your ping and from what I see you are spiking often.

Reserve slots will be defaulted to "kicked by admin", We can't change that phrase it is default on every server out there that uses reserve slots.

If a TBG member kicked it would have within the message "TBGclan.com"

I thought I answered this from my phone, while I was in Grand Central Terminal, but apparently it didn't take. Please put me on the whitelist, in the meantime, I"m going to figure this out. I'll be calling my ISP when I can, but I"m pretty sure I'll have to be home to troubleshoot with them. Let me know what you need from me (IP address, GUI, etc.)

Thanks!

Back