Karkand bf2: supersniper19840

I believe that I also banned him the other day. Changing his hash?

yep changed his hash and he changed the last two parts of his IP. Regioned banned his ass :)

i banned bolas snip_dna today off our BF2 server

Yep and he got mad. This is what he posted on the forums of the server that originally banned him. Nice explanation and ban appeal:

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="middle">« on: October 21, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »
</td> <td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" valign="bottom">
</td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"> "The only reason im banned is because og stats. Canforce wanted to be top on this server, and i was higher than him in stats.
I was repairing my uncles PC and i played on his machine to test out the settings with an 8800 gtx and for some reason it was showing black. I told him to get new drivers or if that dosnt fix the problem rma the card. I that time i on my machine i had a 290, now i have twin 470's, with a cpu overclocked to 4 and above. So im banned cuz my uncle played a bit longer than expected... HUH... your clan banned my name that he was playing on that day=sniiip. Now i get banned from every server after many years ive been playing a fair game.. This is why hackers are hackers, because you make them hackers. Im fuking pissed that my screen name is known to hack. All you are are fuking punks, and haters, but KARMA will take its place here mofo. I WISH ALL MIGHTY I SEE ANY MOFO E IN ANY LAN PARTY, thats when its gonna be my party. I PRAY I SEE ANNNNNNNY E in a lan party or any where.....and you best be a big mofo..... pussy ass bitches.... reaz your a fag... many years ive been playing here and this bs,,, all you pussy motherfuckers that know me from here are pussy bitches mama boys.
KARMA thats all........ now that im here let me promote me MMA fighter Daniel Weichel | Facebook"

Also some "hit" replays to the admin who responded:

"why dont you shove a dick in your mouth and be quiet"
"talk all that shit my face, ima put ya to sleep"
"you gotta big mouth, you gonna get dropped pussy bitch, i dont know you.."
"your an idiot hater, booting for tea bags , shut the fuck up! punk your next ,, i go to Canada aot, hope to see any of you E's ANYWHERE"

What a gentleman!

Well if he comes to appeal here - at least we know what to expect!

Yep and he got mad. This is what he posted on the forums of the server that originally banned him. Nice explanation and ban appeal:

<TABLE border=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>« on: October 21, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »

</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" height=20 vAlign=bottom align=right>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR class=hrcolor SIZE=1 width="100%">"The only reason im banned is because og stats. Canforce wanted to be top on this server, and i was higher than him in stats.
I was repairing my uncles PC and i played on his machine to test out the settings with an 8800 gtx and for some reason it was showing black. I told him to get new drivers or if that dosnt fix the problem rma the card. I that time i on my machine i had a 290, now i have twin 470's, with a cpu overclocked to 4 and above. So im banned cuz my uncle played a bit longer than expected... HUH... your clan banned my name that he was playing on that day=sniiip. Now i get banned from every server after many years ive been playing a fair game.. This is why hackers are hackers, because you make them hackers. Im fuking pissed that my screen name is known to hack. All you are are fuking punks, and haters, but KARMA will take its place here mofo. I WISH ALL MIGHTY I SEE ANY MOFO E IN ANY LAN PARTY, thats when its gonna be my party. I PRAY I SEE ANNNNNNNY E in a lan party or any where.....and you best be a big mofo..... pussy ass bitches.... reaz your a fag... many years ive been playing here and this bs,,, all you pussy motherfuckers that know me from here are pussy bitches mama boys.
KARMA thats all........ now that im here let me promote me MMA fighter Daniel Weichel | Facebook"

Also some "hit" replays to the admin who responded:

"why dont you shove a dick in your mouth and be quiet"
"talk all that shit my face, ima put ya to sleep"
"you gotta big mouth, you gonna get dropped pussy bitch, i dont know you.."
"your an idiot hater, booting for tea bags , shut the fuck up! punk your next ,, i go to Canada aot, hope to see any of you E's ANYWHERE"

What a gentleman!

Well if he comes to appeal here - at least we know what to expect!

HI all! Canforce1 from the =E= server

Mega/Excess this is where you ended up! hope yur getting along with the admins (chuckle, chuckle) Yes we sent in the SS that showed nofog. Unfortunately snip_dna thinks its something personal but it wasnt. HAxor is a Haxor

You are right, Canforce1 - hackers are the bane of our existence. Luckily, there are others who help spot them out for us and we are able to get to the eventually. You wouldn't be the first that a player who was kicked or banned complained about. Happens to our guys all the time. We don't care if someone is playing better, only that they are playing legit.

Hi Canforce, if you are in vent with the =E= guys/girls please say hello to Missy, Reaz, Brahim and Demebelek.

Nice to see you here, hope that you will play in the server too. I miss dueling with you and all the other amazing snipers that E has. That was a challenge and I've learn a lot from you guys. We only have Quaff11, and Stoshimoto when he gets pissed on the noob snipers - otherwise he plays medic lately.

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="middle">« on: October 21, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »
</td> <td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" valign="bottom">
</td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr class="hrcolor" width="100%" size="1"> ".... reaz your a fag...

!
Hi....i'm =E= Reaz.....and you all may know me as a fag :D

now personally i am trying to change the definition of faggot...Originally i beleive that fags were bundles of kindling that were used to light the fires under people on stakes...i.e. witches....homosexuals were often persecuted as well...but they were not deemed worthy of a stake of thier own so they were thrown in with the kindling...hence...a faggot ...gives rhyme and reason to flaming fagget...
but screw sexuality....a fag to me is someone i do not deem worthy of a stake of thier own...personally....my fires are not for homo sexuals....but rather to inconsiderate assholes and wankers....so if that is how snip_dna sees me...as not worthy of a stake then obviously i have owned him so badly(prolly with claymores and nades :D)
that i am indeed someone he would use for kindling under his witches...
Then yes...I am a fag...admittedly....
but i dun hack.
outside of that.
I like gurls :D

I think i may be one of the ones that drove snip_dna to hacking to begin with....
cuz he used the get owned on our server every day.
one day he turned into captain_fukkin_marvel_shot....
one of our admins looked at his screens....
i seem to recall 'no fog' or so...

w/e

Sorry for my ramble...
good to meet u all

=E= Reaz

oh yeah...
what got you to not be playing =E= anymore mega...who'd you piss off?
i seem to have missed that...our clan has this bad habit of hiding threads where i can't see them........

Hi Reaz, lol - had a few shots, no? One of the perks of managing a bar I imagine........

You should not have played with the sniper rifle - drove the guy to buy hacks.

Nice to see you here, this is a great site with great guys. You will also have fun playing the bf2 server. Hope to game with you soon.

nah...just sucking on the old bong.....
i'll be in TBG tonight...if i can get a decent ping there...a bit spoiled with my 17 ping on our own server

Back