Karkand bf2: supersniper19840

Hey people,
Im here to let you know that you guys can believe whatever you want, i really don't care. =E= turned me in because of issues with the leaders of E and me im not saying names. All this ban was a mistake, i left my uncle that just came from cuba play with my pid, and i told him that if he was gonna play to change the drivers.... That day i was off to train for a fight... When i get back, that's when i noticed my ban, i went to my uncles house and he had told me what happened about the fog. People have to realize that when you get a 40 percent fog reduction its not a hack, its your drivers of that video card or it could be the video card itself THERE IS NO SOFTWARE THAT CAN MANIPULATE A REDUCTION OF FOG IN BF2. I play with 2 video cards and the first time ive ever heard of a no fog hack was when it happened to y uncles 8800 gtx.

PS REAZ don't flatter yourself, you know in 5 years i never hacked and thus i hate hackers and always snitch on them cuz i really dont like them pussies.
PsS. believe what you want, but i know im no hacker and will never be.

PSS. Just think this really good.. Does it make sense to hack when you own a 10k dollar pc?
OH and reaz lol you are some else... owned me? yea back in 06 when i was playing with my laptop.
peace
snip

Hey people,
Im here to let you know that you guys can believe whatever you want, i really don't care. =E= turned me in because of issues with the leaders of E and me im not saying names. All this ban was a mistake, i left my uncle that just came from cuba play with my pid, and i told him that if he was gonna play to change the drivers.... That day i was off to train for a fight... When i get back, that's when i noticed my ban, i went to my uncles house and he had told me what happened about the fog. People have to realize that when you get a 40 percent fog reduction its not a hack, its your drivers of that video card or it could be the video card itself THERE IS NO SOFTWARE THAT CAN MANIPULATE A REDUCTION OF FOG IN BF2. I play with 2 video cards and the first time ive ever heard of a no fog hack was when it happened to y uncles 8800 gtx.

PS REAZ don't flatter yourself, you know in 5 years i never hacked and thus i hate hackers and always snitch on them cuz i really dont like them pussies.
PsS. believe what you want, but i know im no hacker and will never be.

PSS. Just think this really good.. Does it make sense to hack when you own a 10k dollar pc?
OH and reaz lol you are some else... owned me? yea back in 06 when i was playing with my laptop.
peace
snip

Reaz dont be mad that im still top 10 on your server
=E= 24/7 Karkand Boobies & Beer Infantry Only [FF=OFF] WE P : Top Players

Dude it has nothing to do with what someone might have told us, you have a listed ban from punk buster (pbbans) for cheating. We don't allow people with bans to play on our servers. Take it up with pbbans.

Have a nice day.

sorry but changing your fog in your drivers or running a cheat to do it for you is not allowed by punk buster and punk buster caught you.

here is a screen shot. i would say you shouldn't do that but its too late. your a douche-bag.

Attachments

• snip.jpg
    snip.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 34
dude it has nothing to do with what some might have told us, you have a list ban from punk buster /pbbans for cheating. we dont allow people with bans to play on our servers. take it up with pbbans.

have a nice day.
HAHA loser im not appealing a ban from your gay server moron

If you think the ban was a mistake you need to point the finger at PB. Not TBG, E, or any other person or community. You were caught cheating by anti cheating measures. End of story.

This fag MEGA w/e the fuk your name is, who the fuk are you, i know none of you fuks and last post.. keep talking, one day we will all meet face to face. better be ready for a cock meat sandwich. i'll drop any of ya pussies. gay ass cult

Really? You want to come to our website and start tossing names around? Your a cheat. I would call you a hack, but that would be bad for hackers. Your a silly little child that has to pay for skill in a video game. Sad really.

Dude it has nothing to do with what someone might have told us, you have a listed ban from punk buster (pbbans) for cheating. We don't allow people with bans to play on our servers. Take it up with pbbans.

Have a nice day.
you are a nobody is the fuk you is

yo mama pays me for hacking her :) haha
Fuk ass im a pro fighter i suggest all yo all keep your mouth shut, cuz if ya meet me one day ima put your to sleep bitch. None of you or =e= has the dick to go to lan parties and face me

Truly the biggest douche I've seen this week. Thanks for the laughs though.

Well to be honest we knew what to expect - yet we tried to politely explain to him the situation.

What a character!

He said pro fighter...Oh now I'm scared..lol Still chuckling over this idiot

I seriously doubt that his "uncle" would just one day look into the video card's settings and say "i wonder what the fog settings do?" PBBans i believe have most of the settings to most if not all video cards and ANY variations to what the player sets to what PB has in their master files and streaming to the servers would result in a ban or kick. If you have a ban from PB then you did something wrong like hacking, video driver settings gamehook etc.

Still dont know what a gamehook is but have seen many players get banned because of it. Why would anyone spend $60+ dollars for a game to cheat, then have to get another one to play because you got caught. If you think i believe YOU have a $10k computer your full of crap like a christmas turkey. All i have to say is maybe you should have went to non-pb server to try to cheat. Good riddance.

First off all =E= is a well administrated server and one of their members is a streaming account manager at pbbans. The ban is 100% legit.

Second, this guy is beyond everything I've seen in my gaming life.

I believe he confirmed that he was Cover19 in all that garbage he said. Cover19 has many bans at PB

just another sad little boy thinking he is special and needs to cheat. running his mouth only proves he is a worthless douche-bag. maybe his uncle learned a lesson. DO NOT CHEAT!!

p.s. you are welcome to stop by my place i'll put you over my knee and show you hows it done.

Hey all, this is Jay from =E=. I don't think you'll have to worry about him winning an appeal with PBBans. He's already banned from their site for acting like a jackass to MayDax,Surfy, and other main admins from PBBans.

First off all =E= is a well administrated server and one of their members is a streaming account manager at pbbans. The ban is 100% legit.

Second this guy is beyond everything I've seen in my gaming life.

Yea hes a character, but don't forget about JohnForge a few weeks back, that was laugh riot not worth forgetting, still makes me laugh.

Back