Just Curious?

WildRaider

BANNED
BANNED
Hey guys I have a question for ya...I am not intending to offend anyone here so please bare with me...But I have noticed you all get alot of applicants to be in TBG, and you approve the majority of them...I'm wondering like if you all have a plan or system in place that if and when you get so big that you start accepting members by invite only or such...Or maybe that's how it is already and that's what the trial period is for...I"m not sure but I was just curious....

The trial period is just that, to weed out those that aren't interested and don't show dedication.

We have had times where we stopped or slowed applications, but just because we get applicants doesn't mean they become members. There are a lot of factors for us and applicants, but the short answer is we have planned ahead for growth.

Haha why would we? The most important element in the application process is to see that the Applicant wants to be here and make a difference in the community, work hard etc. If you are here for the right reasons your actions will fulfill the requirements, and after a Vote we determine the outcome

Well lex believe it or not some clans get offended by stuff like that...Like when I was interested in the =FaRT= clan awhile back it went down hill cause I asked them if they had ever heard of top100clans.com...They got all bent outta shape and shit over it...Then their site manager or whatever told me not to post shit for like 3 days or else he would ban me from the website...So i basically told them to fuck off and got banned off their site...LOL

why would you want to join a clan that was called FART? that sir... is the question.

they did have a fun mashtuur city server in bf2. But they are gay and i thought we were gayest of em all...:)

Back