jpcarey

darksteppa1

just heard this from another player in the all maps for battlefield2 and I'm hearing that "jpcarey" is using a name hack to get into the servers. Can we get a look out on him, please!?

k thx

-dark

The player said "he might be using a name hack" If I can get that checked, that'd be great.

If I remember correctly the name hack for BF2 only changes the players name not the players hash.

if he is, when you whisper to him it will show a different name. that is one way to detect it. but in same chases this is done by EA when a player is dumb and forgets their PW and create a new character EA will link the names to the new account. the only person i know this to be true with is jarzack from DIG.

Who are YOU and what have you done with the REAL jpcarey???!!!!

no, no, no its "Who is your daddy,and what does he do" arnold syle!!

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XyfYc0bfB4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XyfYc0bfB4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Feel free to question me gentleman.

I actually looked you up earlier in the week. I was looking at the servers through CC and saw how much higher your score was than most others that round. What I found:

* You have almost 6 years of experience, which explains why you are a 4-Star.
* You have a shitload of Air kills - both jet and helo. Also, a large amount of armor and transport kills.
* You have over 1000 hours as a medic, double that as a sniper (the 2nd most hours) with the near double of kills medic vs. sniper.
* You have gold in nearly all badges, with a reasonable amount of time between bronze/silver/gold so you actually earned them.

Additionally, you have 5 GUIDs over 6 years, all clean. Most of your 20 soldier names are variations of JPCarey (meaning tags on it). You also fly with a mouse and keyboard, according to one of your aliases, like to make fun of people who hack "Wa_Show_Me_Your_Hax" and have a fetish for your grandmother's feet, which I won't even go into, but I am sure Sixer or someone could discuss it with you.

From personal experience, you do very well in the air, decent on the ground. Some people just can't handle the fact that 6 years of experience and 2,600 hours in a game can make a difference.

In other words, no problem here - I just won't go into the air if you are on the other team. Are you going into BF3 and maybe you should request the Teamspeak info.

Wow, I'm impressed Mac, you do your homework well. Thanks for checking before accusing. I believe I do have your ts info already, I've been on it before under the name D 3ath_from_above.
I do plan on buying bf3, hopefully my rig can run it at competitive frame rate.
Thanks

New Arch_Enemy...3rb|||mobb|||. I need someone to hate to keep the game interesting. :)

Yep, I knew that's who it was. Never hurts to see what you are up against/fighting with. Hope to hear you in TS. Maybe I'll see you on later today. Hopefully you will be my pilot for the bomber and I won't get killed. I have had soooo many shitty pilots as of late (No, Darksteppa, I am not including you in that group!). I'm talking about the ones who think the bomber is a transport vehicle to be bailed out of over a flag.

Yep, I knew that's who it was. Never hurts to see what you are up against/fighting with. Hope to hear you in TS. Maybe I'll see you on later today. Hopefully you will be my pilot for the bomber and I won't get killed. I have had soooo many shitty pilots as of late (No, Darksteppa, I am not including you in that group!). I'm talking about the ones who think the bomber is a transport vehicle to be bailed out of over a flag.

Maybe you should fly with me when I invite you to fly...instead of running away......p:

I needs more jet hours too.

haha. dude, I suck @ flying jets. I'm excellent @ bombing tho.

Back