jpcarey

Lmao I looked at your stats to Go on and FESS UP YOU HACKED YOUR 4 STARS DID YOU???????????LOL

I told Jpcarey about the guy who was spoofing him, and he should contact pbans and punksbusted as a precaution... believe me... it sucks to be name hacked even once.

Lmao I looked at your stats to Go on and FESS UP YOU HACKED YOUR 4 STARS DID YOU???????????LOL

Bryant,
In order to get 4 star general you must meet the following requirements
1 Have gold in all infantry classes
2 Have all the requirements of a 3 star
3 Score in the top 50 in points for the month.

I received my 4th star a few years ago when I reached right around 300,000 points. Whether or not someone hacked account I cannot prove but I can tell you I played probably 3-4 hrs a day on average on 24/7 jalabad infantry/only as a medic scoring 60-100 points a round depending on the player count trying to reach the 300,000 mark.
To be honest I really don't care about the four star as much as winning the round or being at the top of the leaderboard.
My stats on that account are not very good since it was the first FPS I ever played on the PC and are averaged out.
I've had multiple accounts since to compare my K/D ratios to see how much better I am now than then.
Its nice to have the forth star but it doesn't mean anything when I'm playing bad.

2650h 48m, thats alot of playing time lol.. makes me wish i stuck with bf2 for a while instead of switching up every few months..

Back