I've got a player to watch out for

Status
Not open for further replies.

DETER

-|TBG|- Sgt. SID for banning me because "I'm not welcome here"
?
..After he says "OWNED" to me when he killed me once

I don't get it...

If you were banned please appeal in the proper section. you can find it by clicking ban appeal at the top of the page and filling out the form.
Your appeal will not be considered unless you apply in the proper format, and you will have more luck being respectful while appealing. once you post in the proper section the admin that banned you should reply shortly and inform you as to why you were banned.

If you think you can come here and ask us to watch out for SID cause he owned you
Your a R-tard in the making appeal Your ban in the right section

No you guys don't understand. I'm not pissed off because Sid killed me once. I KNOW I'm the better pilot and have video proof on Youtube (if anyone wants to see it posted just ask..). I'm annoyed because SID thinks he can just trashtalk and ban whoever he wants because he doesn't like that they beat him. He kills me once and says "Owned" even though the round previously he didn't kill me a single time. He has RESPECT issues. Yeah, sid you're an admin so one of the high tier admins must have taken a liking to you. But that DOESNT GIVE YOU FREE REIGN OVER THE SERVER.
"He's ignorant and can't read!"
You pretend to know me on a personal level? I guess you know that I'm 15, straight A student and captain of both the volleyball and basketball teams while you obviously have serious mid-life crisis problems if you're that old and playing video games (judging from your profile picture).
I have nothing against TBG as a whole, I know some great TBG members (Bob, Dorb, Lex, Falcon, and Eddie just to name a few), but PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE give a little more thought when you give people admin powers.
I won't be playing on TBG anymore so SID you got what you wanted. Congrats.

Bwahahahhahahahahha your funny kid! I can care less about you or how great you are. When you come into TBG home and start saying that we think we are the best pilots and that europe is better. You just don't say that stuff. Not on U.S.A net nor TBG severs. Your full of yourself witch is SHIT! You sunk yourself on this one kid. You think I go around swinging the ban hammer every time I die? Their would be no one playing. But I will swing it for some snot noise loud mouth that thinks his shit don't stink. I never heard of you or your great skill....LMFAO....or care to know you at a personal level. But when you Dis my clan my boyz and my county. YOU DONE FUCKED UP SON! You wont be missed :) p.s. thank for the heart to heart pm (PUke) Got what you wanted

<HR style="COLOR: #000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Congratulations for banning a very well liked and respected member of the 2142 gunship community from your server.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Canadian Gunship Nr.2 (behind Fast) http://www.tbgclan.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

No offense man but you come off as being cocky when it's not in the least bit warranted. A testament to the fact is you have #2 Canadian gunship pilot behind Fast in your signature but you have only 3300 gunship kills. I'm not saying what Sid did is wrong or right I'm just saying you probably have had it coming. I've played several rounds with you under one of my alternate soldiers and I've witnessed the behavior I'm talking about first hand.

Granted this list is old but how are you #2?

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefie...aspx?Lang=us&PID=81462207&SrchName=&Profiles=

Hell I have killed this guy several times in a GS....and I'm not that good, in a GS that is :/

I have nothing against TBG as a whole, I know some great TBG members (Bob, Dorb, Lex, Falcon, and Eddie just to name a few), but PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE give a little more thought when you give people admin powers.
I won't be playing on TBG anymore so SID you got what you wanted. Congrats.

Name dropper. I can do that also - Seed, Fast, Soulzz, Soldier, Fallen, CrazyDog, Oh~No... Fun, isn't it?

Ok, here's the actual chat log. You were talking shit to Sid so he was right in banning you. No one likes a shit talker and mind you if I really dove into the chat logs from the past month or so I'd find a lot more of the same because I've witnessed it in person:

33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Player [22:29:49] *Whisper* Get my private message on your forums?
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:29:51] |PBBHub| WELCOME gavnodaff - ENJOY!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:29:57] no
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:03] |PBBHub| WELCOME potatowave - ENJOY!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:04] Yes you did..
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:09] I KNOW you did...
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:20] After all I'm your BIGGEST FAN!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:21] |PBBHub| WELCOME Takieyda - ENJOY!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:25] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:29] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:36] Still don't know who this is SID?
41 =G55= MOISTBELLEND 1 Global [22:30:43] SIDA
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:30:44] no
41 =G55= MOISTBELLEND 1 Global [22:30:45] ?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:49] DETER
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:52] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:30:53] so
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:00] |PBBHub| WELCOME Ecuanonimo - ENJOY!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:32:24] deter who is this a game?
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:44] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:48] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:32:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMhey euc
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:32:58] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM:)
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:33:02] |PBBHub| WELCOME gwszg - ENJOY!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:33:03] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMu should fly tho
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:33:18] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:33:21] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXsry euc
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Global [22:33:26] owned
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:29] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlol?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:40] I was down to 40hp on the first pass and wasted shields
24 potatowave 2 Global [22:33:49] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXanother spawn directly into a crashing chopper. :D
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:50] Deterhek SID
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:57] The guy who OWNED you in our 1v1
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:34:05] actually 1v2 because you had SONAR gunning
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Global [22:34:14] still nothing?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Squad [22:34:41] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADim not gunning for you :p someone else is
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Squad [22:35:03] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADsid likes to highfly watch out
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Squad [22:35:06] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD!b .33 you are not welcomed!!!SID
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:35:08] BANNING!!! Y0UD1EN3Xt YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED!!!SID

What about bob!!

Well, he already name dropped Bob and I didn't want to be repetitive. Besides, I don't want to do our whole roster, which is probably more than he could handle.

Nice, Soldier. I think that log would classify as taunting yourself into a ban. Sid was right to swing the hammer.

No offense man but you come off as being cocky when it's not in the least bit warranted. A testament to the fact is you have #2 Canadian gunship pilot behind Fast in your signature but you have only 3300 gunship kills. I'm not saying what Sid did is wrong or right I'm just saying you probably have had it coming. I've played several rounds with you under one of my alternate soldiers and I've witnessed the behavior I'm talking about first hand.

Granted this list is old but how are you #2?

Ok, here's the actual chat log. You were talking shit to Sid so he was right in banning you. No one likes a shit talker and mind you if I really dove into the chat logs from the past month or so I'd find a lot more of the same because I've witnessed it in person:

33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Player [22:29:49] *Whisper* Get my private message on your forums?
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:29:51] |PBBHub| WELCOME gavnodaff - ENJOY!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:29:57] no
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:03] |PBBHub| WELCOME potatowave - ENJOY!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:04] Yes you did..
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:09] I KNOW you did...
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:20] After all I'm your BIGGEST FAN!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:21] |PBBHub| WELCOME Takieyda - ENJOY!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:25] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:29] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:36] Still don't know who this is SID?
41 =G55= MOISTBELLEND 1 Global [22:30:43] SIDA
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:30:44] no
41 =G55= MOISTBELLEND 1 Global [22:30:45] ?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 2 Global [22:30:49] DETER
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:30:52] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:30:53] so
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:00] |PBBHub| WELCOME Ecuanonimo - ENJOY!
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 1 Global [22:32:24] deter who is this a game?
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:44] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:32:48] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:32:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMhey euc
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:32:58] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM:)
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:33:02] |PBBHub| WELCOME gwszg - ENJOY!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:33:03] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMu should fly tho
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:33:18] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Team [22:33:21] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXsry euc
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Global [22:33:26] owned
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:29] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlol?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:40] I was down to 40hp on the first pass and wasted shields
24 potatowave 2 Global [22:33:49] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXanother spawn directly into a crashing chopper. :D
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:50] Deterhek SID
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:33:57] The guy who OWNED you in our 1v1
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Global [22:34:05] actually 1v2 because you had SONAR gunning
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Global [22:34:14] still nothing?
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Squad [22:34:41] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADim not gunning for you :p someone else is
33 Y0UD1EN3Xt 1 Squad [22:35:03] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUADsid likes to highfly watch out
48 -|TBG|- Sgt.SID 2 Squad [22:35:06] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD!b .33 you are not welcomed!!!SID
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [22:35:08] BANNING!!! Y0UD1EN3Xt YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED!!!SID

Nice posts. He won't mention my name because I already gave him shit in the server last week. He talks shit about TBG all the time and then has the balls to say he doesn't and plays on our server that we pay for lmao. I should of banned him the first time we had reports of him being a cocky rude prick on the server. Crazedgirl came in the server and showed him a good time (massive pwnage). He was like okay you beat me lets go to UK. Then he is like WTF I ping higher here LMFAO, It was funny. You are a "cockywannbeleet" pilot. You aren't very good. I've played against good pilots for the last 4 years and you aren't even close to them but somehow you think you are pro. When I killed you relentlessly that made you switch to my team on numerous occasions, I never once talk shit or anything like that. I even let you gun for me even though I wanted to solo. You obviously are disrespectful kid, OBSESSED talking about the gunship which is almost a 4yr old game LOL. Grow up.

He apparently said something to Sid in his Inbox, i made you famous or something like that. Something cheesy. I should of made a video too boy and plaster it over the internet.

Don't stir up a hornet nest here just go away.

I'm sighing right now because I know there's no point arguing now that all logic is on hold. I'll try anyways.

1) The issue with Crazed_Girl:
I was not talking any shit about TBG, there was a guy named Hannibal1472 (him or Trevi) on who was continually bailing and saawing after I shot him down, so yeah I got a little pissed about that. We get into a heated discussion and Crazed comes on. She takes his side (I have no idea why) and starts talking shit about me. I respond in kind and we decide to go to a 1v1 server to "sort things out." Another instance of TBG going to "1v1" and just joining another server so they can possibly get in the talon (this happened with SID as well). We go to Suez Titan UK, where I get double the ping she does and she gets the talon (seem fair?). I tell her that unless we do a proper 1v1 I'm leaving and she calls me noob, pussy, etc. so I left.

2) The issue with SID (v1):
Prior to this I had never said a word to Sid.
Start of the round, I'm on one side Sid's on the other. I take the gunship and shoot down the other one (Sid was not in it), fly around for a bit and then get bored and start just stunt-flying. I crash, and before I spawn I see Sid say, and I quote, "Hahaha Deter you suck BRO!!!" (Yeah, I distinctly remember the BRO followed by three exclamation marks)
At first I think he's just trying to be funny, so I say something along the lines of "lol glad you think so." After a bit I realize he's not and I challenge him to a 1v1. He agrees, and takes me to another populated server, KBK Titan Suez. Again, I have over 2x the lag he has. Still, first round I don't die once to him. He calls me a talon-noob. Second round, he gets Sonar90 to gun for him, Sonar also has decent ping and he's proficient with his TV.
I'm not ashamed to say I went negative in the 2nd round, considering all the odds stacked against me:
-Sid and Sonar have less than my ping combined
-Sid is in the talon and refuses to 1v1 properly (flyby)
-He constantly waits for me to be spotted before attacking
-He has 7x the time played I do in the gunship (28 days to 4 days)
Sonar got most of the kills by the way.

3) The issue with Sid (v2):
Your chatlog says it all. Sid says "owned" before I tell him I owned him in the "1v1." Also note that I'm not a douchebag to everyone who is better than I am. Eucuanimo is a better pilot than me, has beaten me almost every time we fight and yet I say "hi euc :)"

4) The issue with Fast:
[RAGE] Cyberdem0n and I are in a squad, minding our own business when Fast joins and tells me I will be banned if I continue to disrespect TBG members (I sigh heavily). Next round he's on opposite team and I tell Cyberdem0n my opinions of Fast in a LOCKED SQUAD. Namely I say that I believe the europeans are better (You are now hitting the Post Quick Reply button if you are a Fast supporter). unbeknownst to me the chatlogs are being monitored, Fast joins our team and shits down my throat for "calling him a noob" even though I HAD NOT SAID THAT. For the record, x=FAST=x IS A DAMN GOOD PILOT, however I simply don't think he is the "best" and Cyberdem0n (who shares my views but PLEASE DON'T BAN HIM FOR THAT! HE IS AN AWESOME GUY!) Also, nobody else ever saw this message seeing as it was a locked squad and if anyone were to ban me for that it'd be a freedom of speech issue. Cyberdemon and I get tired of arguing and go play some sc2.

5) The issue of "DETER IS A AN ARROGANT PRICK!"
I beg to differ. Many (and yeah, mainly EUROPEAN! OMG!) gunship pros know me by name, and not just because I'm a "fanboy". The relations between TBG and Afex/=T[D]R=/=[BE]= aren't great, I know that. However I think they are strained WAY to much. TBG are not bad guys, europeans are not bad guys. Get over the whole "those guys are different, which means they are bad!" thing.
Anyways, lots of people know I'm a nice guy (I don't understand your problem with "Name Dropping." The context you guys use it in suggests that because I used those guy's names they're cursed or something, seriously.

Last thing, SID, you truly have a weak mind if you think I have insulted your "boyz" and country at all. Has anyone ever seen me say "OMFG AMERICANS ARE FAT UGLY STUPID AND TBG ARE THE WORST OF THEM!"

P.S I call myself Canada #2 because I know I can't beat Fast (yet..) and I'd gladly contest anybody who claims they have the right for that title. And if they beat me, I'll change it to Canada #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back