I've got a player to watch out for

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you arent even a number 2, you are last and still a retard. go away.

Whatever man, just go away, you're obviously not liked here. Like I said you run your mouth too much and it's lost on us. Even if you were the best GS pilot around you would still get the same treatment because you're cocky. Why people just can't play without flapping their gums I'll never understand.

lulz at the issues with crazed girl and fast. thats all i have to say on this one. :D

Crazedgirl is me. And the reason why I came there is because people reported a shit talker, who claims he is better than TBG (which is totally uncalled for), in the server cussing out at people. So I decided to fix this matter. I destroyed you up on PAC on the SUEZ U.S. server (especially with my TVs as CrazedGirl) then you said lets go to UK server. I ended up being on EU for that round (server put me there), you called me a pussy for being on that side. LOL really? Weren't you in the Talon in the other server? Get real. And doesn't matter what side she was on, she still gave you a beating. And then you said OMG I PING SO HIGH HERE. Well duh you wanted to go there in the first place. :D LMAO.

What i don't get is all these people think we are the fucking problem and we are the shit talkers when all we do is mind our own damn business trying to have a good time. They come into our OWN server and open their fucking mouths. Obviously, we must be kicking ass and taking names that everyone wants to jump down on throats. Get your OWN server with your OWN buddies and play on your OWN server instead of trolling into ours flexing your muscles.

Thread closed because it is dumb and useless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back