It's About Time!

C

cjjeans

7700 out of 8000 were gunship kills - the rest were transport kills.
I would have to say that about 75% of the gunship kills were by me and 25% were me being a gunner.
And 1,000 of the 7,700 were roadkills... YAY
Thanks to z242pilot i was able to focus on getting 30 kills iOR\ as a gunner...

screenshot8000.jpg

Dang, I need to have him pilot for me on the transport. I could get 30 engineer kills, 15 repair points all in the same round! Awesome job CTFalcon, I envy you.

Sorry, CJJeans...that is what happens when you fail to wear glasses when reading posts.

Hahar, I'm so awesome I get congratulated for the efforts of others. I assume when RimGreaper gets his armor medal I'll receive some accolades as well?

Thats weird... I've heard the word accolades about 4 times in the last two days. Having heard about 0 times before 2 days ago...

Hell CTFalcon, I will probably give you credit for Balls pilum kills too if I try to read when I'm tired again! Having not worn glasses for the first 40 years, it was quite the adjustment. Shame for a guy who could hit a target from 600 yards with iron sights to need glasses to read posts.

Hey Mac I'm working on a video for pilum kills, anybody have any ideas for a song?

[quote1235848584=balls2dawall]
Hey Mac I'm working on a video for pilum kills, anybody have any ideas for a song?
[/quote1235848584]

I always though this song would be cool to put in a 2142 video.....that's just me though. I have a few of there cd's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hNyGsabBaM

I know it is a throwback, but maybe the song "Heavy Metal" from the movie in the early 80's. I even have it on DVD, always loved the art.

I also hope your video is a "How To" for those of us who are less skilled, Balls.

As the Commander would say ?Nicely Done? ?You?re a top notch crew?.

Hell, I only need about 5000 more kills?LOL Anyone need a gunner!

Cheers,

SgtDeadred

Back