IraqinaBox

Kytost

Back from Iraq finally. After 8 months of CA missions I am happy to be home again. Iraq was very boring the last month because we had nothing to do but sit in cans and PT our asses off.
I'm curious though when will all of you be getting the COD4 MW2. I have it reserved with the Special Edition Console. It's a good deal and if it is still available and you have no Xbox i would suggest you get it for the Accessories it comes with.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/limited-edition-modern-warfare/56152?type=wmv#

I'm looking for some of those who around Camp Lejeune to join up in LIVE when it comes around. Let me know and I will gladly join you when you wish to kick some ass!

Welcome back. Unfortunately im a firm believer that FPS belong on PC. So i wont be getting it for xbox. however i will be getting it within a week of release for pc. :D

Welcome back man, I think TBG will be getting MW2 when it comes out but I could be wrong. Just wait for someone who isnt in Iraq whos in the know to answer that one

welcome, i'm sure you will fit it just right here, given the number of military guys there are.

Yes we will definitely be getting MW2.

Deal, or no deal... console gaming sucks ball.
Nothing like hooking up in a round to have some little code 13 shit toss a lag switch on... while at the same time having to (continually) pay for the privilege of it.
Link fail.

i fixed the link
hey kryp just copy and paste the link it automatically makes it clickable ;)

As for MW2 go for the PC, thats where we'll be :)

I agree to the PC and I am all about wanting this and wanting that when it comes to killing/knifing/and explosions. I do enjoy PC at best, and I do enjoy the graphics on PC better as well. Agreed on certain points to restricting FPS to PC, and I do like my consoles when I am bringing others over to a night of drinking and having fun. I don't like others touching my PC because everytime I do let others use it, something happens and I have to spend my time fixing it or getting rid of it.

[quote1254138220=Krypnivich]
I do like my consoles when I am bringing others over to a night of drinking and having fun. I don't like others touching my PC because everytime I do let others use it, something happens and I have to spend my time fixing it or getting rid of it.
[/quote1254138220]

I completely agree with that. Console is for when you have friends over, unless you have multiple pcs that you dont care if they use.

Wow, yea, eh. I forgot about how much fun the console was when a group of friends were over.
Wow... I have no life. lol. It's so true, the best was Perfect Dark on the 64. Soooo much fun with friends was had with that.

I'll change my previous statement from console gaming sucks, to ONLINE console gaming sucks.
Unless it's L4D, and you're with 7 other buddies.

I used to piss people off when I played Perfect Dark. I would put a laptop gun on top of the stairs and stand back and watch it rape the other players while I hide.

lol ive never played perfect dark for 64, but ive played perfect dark zero for xbox 360. it was a day1 game and lots of fun because you could set up bots. me and my friend would run around with as many bots as we could have and just annihilate them. have all the bots varying in difficulty.

I have not played the 64 for a long time. Never played perfect dark either, I enjoyed starfox64. My first PC game was Command & Conquer. Then I went to Wolfenstien. I try to play all games on console and pc just to find games that I would like. I always end up buying games for the most part and never renting. Not much of a renter because I like to own to maybe come back to something I didn't like and try it again.

Back when I used to play a lot of console games, and PC, but primarily console (1996-2000), I used to rent sports games and FPS games from block buster. Never really played PerfectDark, but I loved Goldeneye -- one of my all-time favorite games.

Goldeneye was a big hit for me and I was always playing the last lvl when I finally got it unlocked because of that damn golden gun. Once I beat it I never played campaign again. But I did play more multi-player when it came to it.

Back