iPhone 4S Sprint FTW?

32GB of "internal storage" is crazy good for stock.

yodawg.jpg

So renno let me get this straight....you want the new Iphone?

WTF... lol. You cant expect your wishes to come true supra by just downloading the mod...the creator of the mod based his work from android 3.0 - he has a team that gets the OS running in a smart way - his whole theme behind his mod is performance

example I can have my phone make phone calls - use the gps for 2 hrs straight - stream a movie on netflix - couple hundred texts - and have 30% batter left by the end of the day ... normally on a
"stock rom" everything is turned on and enabled thus your battery life goes waaaaaay down.

Performance wise - you should see a noticeable diffrence in speed - now that you rooted your phone you can install applications and even Iphone apps on it - stuff that normally isnt meant to be running on a cell phone...ie a playstation emulator.

Dude can I send you my phone and you fix it and get it all badass and shit, ill give you some money if you want.

Bias. Check the signal strength on the video. Sprint had 2 bars, MaBell had 3 and Verizon had almost full. I would like to see a real test.

The best thing about apple is their business model. They can re-release the same regurgitated shit and convince people that they NEED to have it and it works. Its fucking amazing.

Apple store guy"Here is your iPhone with a side of rape... don't worry in 6 more months we will re-release this in white and you can be raped again. All your friends will see that you have it in white and they will come in for their iPhone with a side of surprise sex. Have a very apple day :)"
Apple loves the lemmings business model.
Have you seen a huge blockbuster lately or any movie at all that doesn't have an apple product in it? They are making you think you need it to be cool and shit
just Google APPLE Product placement and read how much they are putting in do getting their products into what people are watching or doing, or click this link Let me google that for you
Amazing products stand on their own. When you tell someone they need something enough eventually they believe you.

Its old but it still applies
iPhone4 vs HTC Evo - YouTube

The best thing about apple is their business model. They can re-release the same regurgitated shit and convince people that they NEED to have it and it works. Its fucking amazing.

Apple store guy"Here is your iPhone with a side of rape... don't worry in 6 more months we will re-release this in white and you can be raped again. All your friends will see that you have it in white and they will come in for their iPhone with a side of surprise sex. Have a very apple day :)"
Apple loves the lemmings business model.
Have you seen a huge blockbuster lately or any movie at all that doesn't have an apple product in it? They are making you think you need it to be cool and shit
just Google APPLE Product placement and read how much they are putting in do getting their products into what people are watching or doing, or click this link Let me google that for you
Amazing products stand on their own. When you tell someone they need something enough eventually they believe you.

Its old but it still applies
iPhone4 vs HTC Evo - YouTube

Omg that video is the funniest shit I have ever seen, Im in tears:)))

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FL7yD-0pqZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qVzm8vVjHGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L8n-Pm8YlLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marc, Kris, what about this:)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UAOtC9QfXac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h0UZDOFiHyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've had the EVO since it released and I must say I've only had 1 phone I every like more and that was because of its durability (old Nextel rubber Green/Black text phone),
nextel-i530-cell-phone-review-2.jpg
The EVO was the first phone I know to have an 8mp phone, dual flash, gets updated regularly, has very good web speeds (the dude was testing to a Chicago server which tells me he likely lives in the city which has more 3G traffic than Sprint can handle, hence the 4G Sprint piloted there). I like my phone, even after dropping one in the rain, 1 hit concrete at a plant, and this one hit the ground while I was working on my motorcycle (replaced the screen), most of my issues could have been fixed had I got an Invisible Shield or a case, but I haven't. I've played with the iPhone and the iPod but truly I wouldn't trade my EVO for a iPhone and 2 iPods.

Iphone vs HTC Evo* - I believe some guy that worked for Best Buy made this video - he got fired LOL...after a few weeks since the video got mad advertising they wanted him back LOL. He's eFamous now. =)

Dude its crazy you brought this up. My brother is so pissed with the new software update for ios. Now his phone is always needingto be charged.

I actually work at a best buy mobile pa rt time and sprints data speeds are notoriously slow. In buffalo i get a laughable 400kps on my galaxy s2. Also there 4g network is in shambles as they are moving from wimax to lte.

I actually work at a best buy mobile pa rt time and sprints data speeds are notoriously slow. In buffalo i get a laughable 400kps on my galaxy s2. Also there 4g network is in shambles as they are moving from wimax to lte.

Interesting to hear, and finally a voice in the business. I didnt know sprint was getting out of wimax and going to LTE. Funny they even call wimax "4g"

Wimax is sufficently fast ive personally seen speeds of about 8mbs but it lacks building penetration and lte consistently delivers 10 mbs + and technologically has potential for up to 100mbs

Why is LTE so much better at getting though concrete?

There are some really boring physics at play but it basically comes down to the wave length and frequency of the wireless signals.

Well any company that has the technology to have people parachute from a plane and fire little lightning balls into the sky definitly has a leg up i'd say. I mean the company has control over friggin lightning.

Back